Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

woohoo! Hopefully you don't hit any traffic on your way! I hope you can find the energy to BD! Generally the last thing I ever want to do after a road trip is to BD!

That's what I'm worried about with dh. Idk if I can convince him to get it on.

Sandy I am totally sorry for asking that I wasn't even thinking.. But yeah I can understand your reasoning. I can't imagine. I was just scared they'd make me do a vbac since we have Medicaid (Well get THIS: DH has DOUBLE COVERAGE United/Aetna from his parents!!!!!). But I'll def ask the doctor first thing when I go!!

And Amanda that one you posted is SO HILARIOUS!! Lol talking to your egg- don't we wish!!!

hahahah tht link is hilarious...and now dh has seen me talking to my tummy so many times tht he no longer thinks its weird .... lol

Morgan yes i am goin to test tomorrow... :haha:

My hubby probably wouldn't be surprised...lol

I really need to find something to distract me during the TWW this time though. I'm already going insane and it's only day 1. I need to get a life outside of TTC... lol

me too. I need a hobby, or maybe multiple hobbies.

Ugh I want to be home! Almost to red bluff. About 3 hours from there. Dh better be ready to bd :haha:

woohoo! Hopefully you don't hit any traffic on your way! I hope you can find the energy to BD! Generally the last thing I ever want to do after a road trip is to BD!

I'm thinking perhaps I will start crocheting again. Baby blankets??

I really need to find something to distract me during the TWW this time though. I'm already going insane and it's only day 1. I need to get a life outside of TTC... lol

Ugh I want to be home! Almost to red bluff. About 3 hours from there. Dh better be ready to bd :haha:

can I commission to you make me a pair of baby booties? pretty puhlease? :winkwink:

Ooh Ashlee I wanted to learn to crochet when I was last preggo, but never got around to it.. I might try this winter when I get cabin fever. They would be great BFP gifts!

I don't know how to crochet but I like quilting-I see some amazing pooh fabric at the store and I want it so bad! I resist the urge.

I've been having a really strong urge to back to school and get my masters, or go to law school. Thinking that maybe I'll kill some time by enrolling in a class or two. Of course I am sure that I will regret it as soon as I am halfway into finals week.

can I commission to you make me a pair of baby booties? pretty puhlease? :winkwink:

YES!! I made a newborn fireman costume for my bosses because they do a tone of newborn photography and the fireman boots were my favorite part lol They were so tiny and cute!!

YES!! I made a newborn fireman costume for my bosses because they do a tone of newborn photography and the fireman boots were my favorite part lol They were so tiny and cute!!

So...in that case...can you make a full sized fireman costume to fit my OH? :winkwink: btw, love your bosses work. If they were closer I would sooo have them do our engagement/wedding pics!

Ooh Ashlee I wanted to learn to crochet when I was last preggo, but never got around to it.. I might try this winter when I get cabin fever. They would be great BFP gifts!

I taught myself while I was working in the salon. People around here don't have a lot of money so the salon didn't stay as busy as if I were working at one in the bay area so I had a lot of down time. I made some fun stuff, but man my hand would hurt and cramp so bad at the end of the day lol.

DH taught me that years ago. Dunno why it works but it totally does

So...in that case...can you make a full sized fireman costume to fit my OH? btw, love your bosses work. If they were closer I would sooo have them do our engagement/wedding pics!

bahahaha that would be a challenge.

I love working for them, they're seriously the greatest employers ever and basically like my second parents...don't tell the in-laws that... I had them do my senior pictures, boudoir pictures, wedding pictures and will probably have them do maternity in addition to baby pictures. I'm going to be their slave for life lol. Basically the whole time we were shooting in SF my boss was calling me his bitch lmao

So...in that case...can you make a full sized fireman costume to fit my OH? btw, love your bosses work. If they were closer I would sooo have them do our engagement/wedding pics!

bahahaha that would be a challenge.

I love working for them, they're seriously the greatest employers ever and basically like my second parents...don't tell the in-laws that... I had them do my senior pictures, boudoir pictures, wedding pictures and will probably have them do maternity in addition to baby pictures. I'm going to be their slave for life lol. Basically the whole time we were shooting in SF my boss was calling me his bitch lmao
OH was a fireman stripper for halloween a few years ago...It was amazeballs.

oooh. I want to have another boudoir shoot done sooo badly, but the lady who did my last just raised her prices..shes only shooting in film now so a shoot with her, plus hair and make up is $3600, not including prints. ugggghhhh.

I knit more then I crochet. The crochet lingo hurts my brain when I'm working with a pattern.

oooh. I want to have another boudoir shoot done sooo badly, but the lady who did my last just raised her prices..shes only shooting in film now so a shoot with her, plus hair and make up is $3600, not including prints. ugggghhhh.

hahaha

the boudoir shoot is sooo much fun. At first I was a little shy but by the end I didn't really care lmao. Now my bosses have seen me full monty on several occasions, including when we did the underwater shoot recently lol. I will actually be doing the hair and makeup for the boudoir shoots once we move to our new location. I think it's going to be $125 for that...not sure what they're charging for the sessions now. They actually travel around the country teaching classes on boudoir photography and are in the process of making training videos.

I knit more then I crochet. The crochet lingo hurts my brain when I'm working with a pattern.

I'm a little afraid to knit lmao knowing clumsy me, I'd end up poking out my eyeball with those needles somehow

hahaha

the boudoir shoot is sooo much fun. At first I was a little shy but by the end I didn't really care lmao. Now my bosses have seen me full monty on several occasions, including when we did the underwater shoot recently lol. I will actually be doing the hair and makeup for the boudoir shoots once we move to our new location. I think it's going to be $125 for that...not sure what they're charging for the sessions now.
no better way to get to know your bosses and coworkers than to get naked? hah.

Interesting.... Red Bluff isn't thaaaaat far away from me! Even with gas it would be faar less than who I did mine with last time !

hahaha

the boudoir shoot is sooo much fun. At first I was a little shy but by the end I didn't really care lmao. Now my bosses have seen me full monty on several occasions, including when we did the underwater shoot recently lol. I will actually be doing the hair and makeup for the boudoir shoots once we move to our new location. I think it's going to be $125 for that...not sure what they're charging for the sessions now.
no better way to get to know your bosses and coworkers than to get naked? hah.

Interesting.... Red Bluff isn't thaaaaat far away from me! Even with gas it would be faar less than who I did mine with last time !

Haha you're probably right!

I want to say my wedding was around $2999 not including my prints, though it did include my proofs which come in a fancy little box so I'm sure the boudoir session is less than that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->