Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Amanda tell your DH we're patiently waiting on his SA!! Lol jk, but seriously!

And Sonia- What's UPPPPPPP?!

Gus morning ppl...I'm at the clinic to get my blood drawn...I'm feeling so Gud today honestly just coming to peace with all the post o signs being similar to pregnancy signs...n I think wen I keep telling myself tht it makes me better each time :)

Kara so exciting abt your numbers...

Morgan I call next mths thread :) I think a lot of the girls here have got their bfps the mth they started the thread..

Okay added ya!!

Sonia- I am patiently awaiting your results!!!!!!!!!!! (P.s. you can have next mos thread too!!)

random, but im bored at work so I am online shopping. pleasantly surprised by how cute some of the stuff at oldnavy is!

2nd beta came back at 1,423!!!! :happydance:

First scan is scheduled for 9/6 at 9:00am!! I'll be 7+1 that day!!!! I'm so happy!!!

Yay! That's awesome! Can't wait to hear the results of your scan :)

This pregnancy is going to be SO hard for me. It's an exact repeat of last year, I just can't believe it. I just hope God and you ladies help me through. Bc I of all people know it gets ROUGH sometimes!!
We will be here to help you out with anything :hugs:

Gus morning ppl...I'm at the clinic to get my blood drawn...I'm feeling so Gud today honestly just coming to peace with all the post o signs being similar to pregnancy signs...n I think wen I keep telling myself tht it makes me better each time :)

Good luck with the blood draw! Let us know the results when you get them!

AFM- got a little temp spike today. Not what I was hoping for but I'll take it! I fiddled with FF and made the next two day's temps like the one today and FF gave me my cross hairs. Hopefully my temp stays where it is or gets higher so I can truly get my cross hairs.

I go in for labs on Monday. I forget what they are for but I am sure it is to confirm O and test my progesterone levels. I hope everything comes back ok :thumbup:

Hey ladies.

I think I'm losing my mind over here at my parent's house. My 15 month old has had a fever on & off the last 2 days. It's only gotten as high as 100.9 so not terrible but it keeps coming back. Last night she woke at 4am and it was 100.7 so I gave her Motrin and she slept in my bed with me until morning. My 7 year old just came home from school with a fever of 101 (it's only her 2nd day of school...) It's a good thing I called off work I guess. I called off because of the baby's fever and the lack of sleep I got last night.

My mother is being... my mother. If any of you pay attention to my posts on FB, you'll see my mom commenting here and there and you'll quickly pick up on how ridiculous/annoying she truly is. So many of my friends message me after seeing some of her comments to tell me they feel bad because of how she is or how annoying she can be. She just keeps trying to parent my kids overtop of us. Apparently she thinks that us moving in because we needed help with a place to live until we get back on our feet financially means we need help parenting too, although I'm pretty sure we've got that down. But because she's been "doing this for 27 years now" she knows everything and has the right answer for it all.

As I've mentioned before, my 7 year old lived with them since she was 9 months old until this summer when she came to stay with us (until we had to move back home last month) and it's like everything's back to their old routine of them babying her and not enforcing consequences or rules (constantly giving her sugar and dark soda before dinner even though I've made it abundantly clear that I only want her drinking clear soda and very rarely & much less sugar and definitely no snacks before dinner.) Well before she came to stay with us, she slept in my parent's bed every night. They just let her do it and she wanted to because of her attachment issues to my mom. Since we've moved back, she falls asleep in her bed every night but wakes up around 3, 4, 5am and climbs into my parents bed. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Last night my stepdad told her she had to go back to her own bed and unplugged the baby's sound machine in case that was keeping her up (1. the baby sleeps with it for a reason 2. that's not waking the older one up) but other than that, it's every single night. So much so that my mom is currently putting our couch from our apartment into her (my parent's) bedroom so that my oldest can just sleep on that instead of waking them to climb in their bed each night. I flat out told her that's not a good idea. She said she's doing it because she doesn't know what's waking her and that she doesn't think it's going to stop but she can't stand being woken up every night when my daughter climbs in her bed. So I told her the only way it's going to stop is if there are strict rules about it that you guys enforce. Before bed each night tell her she's absolutely not allowed to climb into their bed, if she wakes she has to stay in bed and try to fall back asleep there. But no... she's just going to put the couch in her room and right now there's literally nothing I can do to stop it. The woman just causes so much undue stress and we're just stuck here putting up with it because I really don't know what else to do. She doesn't listen to anything I say and doesn't enforce ANY rules.

2nd beta came back at 1,423!!!! :happydance:

First scan is scheduled for 9/6 at 9:00am!! I'll be 7+1 that day!!!! I'm so happy!!!

Yay! That's awesome! Can't wait to hear the results of your scan :)

This pregnancy is going to be SO hard for me. It's an exact repeat of last year, I just can't believe it. I just hope God and you ladies help me through. Bc I of all people know it gets ROUGH sometimes!!
We will be here to help you out with anything :hugs:

Good luck with the blood draw! Let us know the results when you get them!

AFM- got a little temp spike today. Not what I was hoping for but I'll take it! I fiddled with FF and made the next to day's temps like the one today and FF gave me my cross hairs. Hopefully my temp stays where it is or gets higher so I can truly get my cross hairs.

I go in for labs on Monday. I forget what they are for but I am sure it is to confirm O and test my progesterone levels. I hope everything comes back ok :thumbup:

Woohoo Nichole! Definitely looks like you o'd to me!

Oh waves, :hugs: I'm sorry that sounds so rough. I think that living with family is hard, and finding boundaries (and respecting them) is even harder. I really hope everything works out, and hopefully this situation is only temporary until you are able to get back onto your feet again.

Sounds like my mom Amanda (WAVES!).. I can't imagine! Esp them thinking they are her parents, that would KILL me.. Ugh I hope things get better for you guys.. Is OH working w/ you helping?

Idk what kind of situation you guys are in, but after I got SICK AND TIRED of DH's dad, I HAD to move out.. Lol. I'll be totally honest, we pay $600 a month, and that includes trash and water. And DH hasn't even gotten a pay check yet. So it's great, and in a decent area, just so many old people that it's not the most poppin' place to be.. But that's what we were looking for :) But idk, I bet there are plenty of cheap places that would be better than hearing her talk lol.. Could be worth a shot. Esp being pregnant, I can't imagine having to put up with extra crap on top on that :p

Hope all is well btw, I miss you here!

Sounds like my mom Amanda (WAVES!).. I can't imagine! Esp them thinking they are her parents, that would KILL me.. Ugh I hope things get better for you guys.. Is OH working w/ you helping?

Idk what kind of situation you guys are in, but after I got SICK AND TIRED of DH's dad, I HAD to move out.. Lol. I'll be totally honest, we pay $600 a month, and that includes trash and water. And DH hasn't even gotten a pay check yet. So it's great, and in a decent area, just so many old people that it's not the most poppin' place to be.. But that's what we were looking for :) But idk, I bet there are plenty of cheap places that would be better than hearing her talk lol.. Could be worth a shot. Esp being pregnant, I can't imagine having to put up with extra crap on top on that :p

oh what I would do for a $600 rental! rents here, in a good area, for a 2 bedroom are $1600-$1800/mo, most utilities NOT included! 1 bedrooms are about the same. uggh.

oh what I would do for a $600 rental! rents here, in a good area, for a 2 bedroom are $1600-$1800/mo, most utilities NOT included! 1 bedrooms are about the same. uggh.

Lol right? That's why I left the bay area. A studio was like $1200. While I was in cosmetology school I rented a bedroom in a house and it was $625. Now we pay $900(utilities not included) for a 3/2, but up here the cost of living is lower than the bay.

Amanda- I would be soooo frustrated if I was in your position. Your mom needs to realize that while you're greatful for their help in your financial situation and for them taking care of her for so long before, that they're your children and needs to respect the boundaries that you set for them.

Yeah HOLY CRAP I know, as much as I'd love to live in Cali.. I'll leave it for vaca, much happier with Ohio prices :)

Lol right? That's why I left the bay area. A studio was like $1200. While I was in cosmetology school I rented a bedroom in a house and it was $625. Now we pay $900 for a 3/2, but up here the cost of living is lower than the bay.

So jealous.

Guys I am so excited for Sonia.. Lol wondering when she's gonna be done!! And did she say they'll get results asap?

Yeah HOLY CRAP I know, as much as I'd love to live in Cali.. I'll leave it for vaca, much happier with Ohio prices :)

I live in a very expensive part of cali-- average home price is $1M. Not all of cali is like this! I wish it was less expensive ;/

I live in a very expensive part of cali-- average home price is $1M. Not all of cali is like this! I wish it was less expensive ;/

Yea, you definitely do, San Francisco, San Jose and Los Angeles are all in the top 10 most expensive places in the US to live I believe. CA kinda sucks lol. Sometimes I really just think about picking up and moving to Washington or Oregon....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->