Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

OUCH!!! I had the same thing but from drinking too much soda and eating too many olives, lol.

My CM sucks, I'm peeing every hour and I'm exhausted. Whattayawannabet I'm not prego and it's another cycle to the witch and my body is just messing with me.
Seriously try the robitussin! The one with only guaifenesin as the active ingredient, it makes a HUGE difference in your cm. I just took 2tsp a day for the days leading up to o.

I was staring at pineapple today at the store debating whether to get it or not. I decided not to but I might go back and get it. That and sunflower seeds.
Maybe ill try sunflower seeds too...

I took bromelian supplements 1dpo-5dpo which is like eating pineapple without burning your mouth.

Morgan, Sandy - are you proud I am up soooooo early??? I'm going to work...that's the ONLY reason
I already take a bunch of supplements so I didn't want to take more, plus I love fresh pineapple but I've never had it burn my mouth like that before!

Lol Ashlee OMG!!- I'm sorry the pineapple hurt you!! It didn't bother me at all, I loved it!! BUT, my Italian father also taught me how to pull spaghetti out of a boiling pot of water and throw it directly into your mouth to see if it's al dente so my mouth is probably like a friggin warrior by now!
I love pineapple, never had it burn my mouth before!

Holy cow -- boiling water!? I'm going with the warrior theory :) I'm excited to try the pineapple and sunflower seeds. I like them both! It's just 1-5 DPO, right? I'm getting impatient and nervous.. I know most people don't O on CD 14, but CD 18 is a good time I think! Lol

I closed the door finally last night to what was supposed to be our little guy's room. I can't stand to look at that dang empty room anymore. I don't want to get rid of the stuff.. that would be nuts! I mean we have everything a baby could need, down to formula and cereal, which reminds me I need to get rid of those things and all the coupons I have, too. Surely one of the girls at work can use it.. When we do get pregnant, we don't have to buy anything unless it's a girl, and then just clothes and a few girlier decorations.. but lately it seems like it's getting harder to look at it, if that makes sense?

On a bright note, vacation didn't screw me over too bad as far as gaining weight.. I gained a couple pounds, but it's gone already. I think it was mostly water from all the salt I ate. Headed in a good direction again. One of the ladies at work told me I was withering away.. yay! :) I'm not sure I'd go that far, but I'll take it! Hubby had a freak out about my logging everything I eat in my phone app. He said if you're hungry, you need to eat!! I do, but I made the mistake of telling him I had a salad for lunch and was STARVING! They don't seem to stick around long enough. I think he's afraid I'll hurt myself or starve myself. Silly man! I have a long way to go before that happens :)
So sorry you were feeling down about your little man :hugs:

Morning guys- I was a lil late to work today.. And this stupid B***h that sits near me had to load ONE of my files. 1 file, I bet she had to click the mouse 5 times.. And she's talking to my boss right now about "Sorry I haven't gotten to that yet since I was doing all MORGAN's stuff.." UGH YOU STUPID freakin a-hole lady that is not even true!! She is the one that I covered for when she was on maternity leave. The one who NEVER shuts up about her (I'm sorry this is really rude) ugly baby. My MIL/boss has told her a million times to be courteous of other people's feelings around her and to just NOT TALK at work (since we're all REALLY busy anyways!!!) but she doesn't listen.. she's controlling and ugh okay IM DONE. Lol freakin MISTY I'm even gonna say her name..! Lol.. Can't. Stand. Misty!!!

Sorry bout that, anyways, KARA- I am having cramping (usually on one side or the other, like an ovary?!) too and it is scaring the living crap outta me. I've never had a miscarriage and I don't know how that would feel and I don't know what's going on inside.. Ugh I just hope hope hope my bean is okay!

Update- Just did some research and found this, maybe this is why we're cramping!!: The yellow body’s role doesn’t end there. “If a woman gets pregnant,” explains Dr. Thomas, “progesterone [secreted by the corpus luteum] maintains the uterine lining for eight to ten weeks, after which the placenta makes progesterone.”

And Ashlee- I say ANY strong progesterone symptoms after 6DPO, like after your peak, would be a good sign. Maybe your corpus luteum was rescued!!! ;)
Cramping early on is completely normal. You only need to worry if its accompanied by blood.

When I was in the TWW the cycle I got pregnant, I was super nauseous 3-6DPO which made me think my progesterone was high, and I ended up being preggo so I was right :)

morning!

Ash hope the tongue is better today!

You all made me crave a salami sandwich!!!

Lol Morning Nikki!

How are the baby kicks?? I have been meaning to ask! Mine started around 17 weeks I remember.. Any hiccups or anything?!

Morgan, I have agree, cramping early is normal. I had it, and it was totally fine. It's scary though, I know! Sorry about your rough morning. Ugh!

Thanks, Ashlee! Hopefully closing that door (literally! ) will open a new one, like the old saying goes. I am gonna try the Mucinex idea, too.

I was totally a freak about rules, lunchmeat, well done meat, everything. I probably will be again. I can't help it. I can't take the chance. I totally respect the fact that all women make their own decisions. I have a pregnant friend who eats lunchmeat and all that.. she knows what the risks are. Her choice. I couldn't live with myself if something happened over my lunchmeat sandwich or something silly like that.

Yeah but if your dr/mw tells you if you just heat it it's fine, it kills anything off, i really doubt you'd have an issue. I also only ever get it straight from the deli counter.

Ohhh and i just had a hot dog for dinner.....yummy yummy yummy!!!

funny my mw never told me anything about hot dogs and not being able to eat them when pregnant. it wasn't on our list of things not to eat.

Yeah it's just weird.. I'm so worried that I have to wait a month for my scan.... Ugh idk how that's even possible. And I'm so so so sorry about your angel Sandy, we had a room for Jaxon too and it broke my heart to close that door. And now I feel like such a traitor wanting to use even his little baby shampoo on a new baby, it just doesn't even seem right. I want a girl now, I am convinced a boy will break my heart. DH does too, for the same reason. Oh I pray you get your BFP before/on your due date like me. You still have 2 months or so, right?!?! What was his name, btw. I think I've asked before but idk if you saw..?

If we have another boy, we came up with the name Joel after a very close friends son, who was also a still born. She said she would name her son Jaxon after our angel (plus she liked it a lot, as I liked Joel).. I thought it was nice.

Mommy- Yeah I must admit I ate salami, bologna (ONLY FRIED though), and hotdogs/cheddar brats!! I just thought no mercury or questionable lunchmeat, or just make it hot to kill germs. Lol my baby was fine and dandy ;)

I was totally a freak about rules, lunchmeat, well done meat, everything. I probably will be again. I can't help it. I can't take the chance. I totally respect the fact that all women make their own decisions. I have a pregnant friend who eats lunchmeat and all that.. she knows what the risks are. Her choice. I couldn't live with myself if something happened over my lunchmeat sandwich or something silly like that.

Yeah but if your dr/mw tells you if you just heat it it's fine, it kills anything off, i really doubt you'd have an issue. I also only ever get it straight from the deli counter.

funny my mw never told me anything about hot dogs and not being able to eat them when pregnant. it wasn't on our list of things not to eat.

No, you're right. I just heated it and ate it. My friend doesn't heat it or anything is what I meant.

So, I ate 1/5 of a pineapple, including core, because its supposed to help with implantation if you eat a little each day after o until 5dpo. Seriously screwed up my tongue. First it was burning which is apparently normal but then about an hour later I had a milkshake because DH made me one. It was so bitter. Effed up my taste buds :/ the things I do for TTC...

Also, checked my cm, it's creamy but its like SUPER thick. I've never had it that thick before. Maybe higher progesterone this cycle?

OUCH!!! I had the same thing but from drinking too much soda and eating too many olives, lol.

My CM sucks, I'm peeing every hour and I'm exhausted. Whattayawannabet I'm not prego and it's another cycle to the witch and my body is just messing with me.

Vivian, I'm going through the same thing. Bathroom every hour LOL Hopefully it's a good sign!

2nd beta came back at 1,423!!!! :happydance:

First scan is scheduled for 9/6 at 9:00am!! I'll be 7+1 that day!!!! I'm so happy!!!

Yeah it's just weird.. I'm so worried that I have to wait a month for my scan.... Ugh idk how that's even possible. And I'm so so so sorry about your angel Sandy, we had a room for Jaxon too and it broke my heart to close that door. And now I feel like such a traitor wanting to use even his little baby shampoo on a new baby, it just doesn't even seem right. I want a girl now, I am convinced a boy will break my heart. DH does too, for the same reason. Oh I pray you get your BFP before/on your due date like me. You still have 2 months or so, right?!?! What was his name, btw. I think I've asked before but idk if you saw..?

If we have another boy, we came up with the name Joel after a very close friends son, who was also a still born. She said she would name her son Jaxon after our angel (plus she liked it a lot, as I liked Joel).. I thought it was nice.

Mommy- Yeah I must admit I ate salami, bologna (ONLY FRIED though), and hotdogs/cheddar brats!! I just thought no mercury or questionable lunchmeat, or just make it hot to kill germs. Lol my baby was fine and dandy ;)

I was due July 1, and he was born June 25. I got pregnant the last weekend in September of last year. I am not sure if it will make a difference for me whether our next baby is a boy or girl ir not honestly. I have a hard time seeing young boys sometimes though because I will wonder if that's how he would be or look or that type of thing.

Woohoo Kara, I'm FIVE DAYS BEHIND YOU!!!!!!!!

Wow how is that even possible?! This thread is insane lol, I swear I had luck owning the thread this month. I say it's someone else's turn to make the thread and be rewarded w/ a BFP!!

Sonia- I see you on here, HOW ARE THINGS?!?! Lol I looked at your chart earlier to see your temps, but you weren't awake yet... teehehee creepy?

Sandy- I totally agree with you. DH swore Jaxon was going to play in the NFL and can't even stand to watch the pre-season games, it's really sad bc football is his THING. Oooh I miss that boy so much. I just get sad sometimes bc I feel like I only ever knew him through his hiccups and stuff. I remember I tutored a little boy down the street and every SINGLE day at 4 p.m., I would sit down at the kitchen table to help him w/ his homework and Jaxon would start flipping out inside, kicked through my whole lesson lol. I miss that so much, it was the best bonding time I had, and I didn't even realize it at the time.

This pregnancy is going to be SO hard for me. It's an exact repeat of last year, I just can't believe it. I just hope God and you ladies help me through. Bc I of all people know it gets ROUGH sometimes!!

Sending lots of love to you Sandy, told you you'd love it here ;)

2nd beta came back at 1,423!!!! :happydance:

First scan is scheduled for 9/6 at 9:00am!! I'll be 7+1 that day!!!! I'm so happy!!!
Woohoo! How exciting!!!

They're fine if they're cooked, which most people only eat them cooked anyway but some people will eat them without heating sometimes, which you shouldn't do while pregnant

Sandy- I totally agree with you. DH swore Jaxon was going to play in the NFL and can't even stand to watch the pre-season games, it's really sad bc football is his THING. Oooh I miss that boy so much. I just get sad sometimes bc I feel like I only ever knew him through his hiccups and stuff. I remember I tutored a little boy down the street and every SINGLE day at 4 p.m., I would sit down at the kitchen table to help him w/ his homework and Jaxon would start flipping out inside, kicked through my whole lesson lol. I miss that so much, it was the best bonding time I had, and I didn't even realize it at the time.

This pregnancy is going to be SO hard for me. It's an exact repeat of last year, I just can't believe it. I just hope God and you ladies help me through. Bc I of all people know it gets ROUGH sometimes!!

Morgan, God knows all things and He entrusted you to carry Jaxon and now your new baby. You will be a wonderful mommy. :flower:

Thanks, you're absolutely right, I do! You ladies are amazing! And i miss the kicks and hiccups so incredibly much! I enjoyed being pregnant :)

Aww thanks prgirl_11! I hope so.. I'm a bit nervous.. ;)

Is there another name we can call you that I can add to the 1st page?

Morning ladies!

I overslept and nearly didn't make it to work on time this am. ugh. Super tired!

I had to get up to pee 3 times in the middle of the night last night, which is reallllly odd for me. I did drink a LOT of water yesterday so that probably is what caused it!

Kara, your numbers are amazing! I cant wait to see your scan!

Morgan, I cant imagine how rough that is, but remember to keep your head up. You're now blessed to have another baby on the way. Enjoy this pregnancy as much as you did the last, and look forward to the day that you get to hold your little babe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->