Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I can't imagine! I will keep rural Indiana, thanks! :) We are surrounded by fields, live on a gravel road, and have deer in our yard every single day. Love love love it!

Where I am at in cali is pretty bad too. When I lived in Lake County, we rented a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that had a ginormous back yard for 725 a month. Now we have a tiny 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment for 1200. I miss my house :(.

Waves- I really hope your kids feel better soon! I am sorry you have to deal with the stress of living with your parents. My mom has been bugging DH and I to get a house with her and I am running out of excuses. Yes it would financially be much better but I think I would tear my hair out living with her again.

Anyone have any tips on getting a good block of sleep for temping? I almost always wake up an hour or 2 before temping and have trouble getting back to sleep.

Where I am at in cali is pretty bad too. When I lived in Lake County, we rented a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house that had a ginormous back yard for 725 a month. Now we have a tiny 2 bedroom 1 bath apartment for 1200. I miss my house :(.

Waves- I really hope your kids feel better soon! I am sorry you have to deal with the stress of living with your parents. My mom has been bugging DH and I to get a house with her and I am running out of excuses. Yes it would financially be much better but I think I would tear my hair out living with her again.

Anyone have any tips on getting a good block of sleep for temping? I almost always wake up an hour or 2 before temping and have trouble getting back to sleep.

Do you wake up often? how about trying something like melatonin to help you stay asleep? (or would that change the accuracy of your temp?)

Amanda do you have FB, I don't think I ever added you?

Are you asking me or the other Amanda? If so, I do have a FB. I'm friends with a few girls on here actually. facebook.com / birdsthatsing is my URL I believe haha.

And thanks ladies. My mom is a real piece of work. She only drinks 1-2 cups of coffee in the morning but then the rest of the day it's only Bacardi & Dr Pepper. Yesterday she made her first glass at 2:30 and that's all she had the rest of the night. OH said she made one at 11:30 the other morning! I just can't take her whatsoever.

There are some 2 bedrooms out here around $600/month. Our apartment was $605 when we moved in but got bumped up when we renewed our lease. If OH had started working just a few weeks earlier, we'd probably still be in our apartment but our schedules overlap and our current babysitter is only my mother so my kids would still be subjected to most of the same BS. Now that he's received a paycheck we know what kind of money he'll be making so I can try to come up with a budget for us (which I'm horrible at sticking to) but we just need to get out asap.

My mom keeps talking about us still being here when the baby comes and what can be done to help and all this nonsense and OH keeps a look of pure fear in his eyes at the thought lol.

lordy ladies, keeping up takes talent! i have packing to do and then going on vacation, i'll see all you lovely on sunday. please be ready to fill me in on anything important when i return!!!

lordy ladies, keeping up takes talent! i have packing to do and then going on vacation, i'll see all you lovely on sunday. please be ready to fill me in on anything important when i return!!!

Have a wonderful time on vacation!!

Amanda- Haha I bet your OH is scared to death of that happening!

I have you on FB already WavesAmanda.. LOL.. Sorry I'll try to be more specific!

Have a great time Mommy, hopefully it's almost O time when you get back!!!!

Do you wake up often? how about trying something like melatonin to help you stay asleep? (or would that change the accuracy of your temp?)

I wake up 2-3 times a night. Usually to use the bathroom or my cats are being annoying lol. I think that might be why my temps are rocky this cycle. Some temps I got a good block of sleep, others I woke up like an hour before my alarm and couldn't get back to sleep. As long as it can tell I Oed and I get my cross hairs, I guess it doesn't matter.

Im back fromt he clinic...usually i get to hear my results by the end of the day but yday my dr office told me tht this time i wud only get it the next day...bcos apparently they have none of the old nurses only one who happens to b my drs wife...so they r in the process of hiring nurses...so wen i spoke with her she very nicely asked if i cud give her upto the next day...ahhh well i feel stupid for saying ok sure but thts k...its done now...well know tomorrow...

Morgan sorry i didnt listen to u and tested again with an ic...bfn of course...also checked with a clear blue..the blue cross thingie...also bfn...ufff...

Amanda - im so sorry ur having a stressful time....im sure goin thro all this while pregnant must b torture..

OK clomid ladies....wat kinda cm did u guys have after o...or ard 9-10 dpo??? do u remember??? sometime back i had so much of creamy lotiony cm come out tht it almost felt like wen stuff comes out after sex...ick

I really REALLY hope that I O before Monday!!! Hubby will be out of town from Monday morning til Thursday night late.. and its like a 3.5 hour drive so I can't really go meet him or anything. I'm going to be broken hearted if we miss it.

Im back fromt he clinic...usually i get to hear my results by the end of the day but yday my dr office told me tht this time i wud only get it the next day...bcos apparently they have none of the old nurses only one who happens to b my drs wife...so they r in the process of hiring nurses...so wen i spoke with her she very nicely asked if i cud give her upto the next day...ahhh well i feel stupid for saying ok sure but thts k...its done now...well know tomorrow...

Morgan sorry i didnt listen to u and tested again with an ic...bfn of course...also checked with a clear blue..the blue cross thingie...also bfn...ufff...

Amanda - im so sorry ur having a stressful time....im sure goin thro all this while pregnant must b torture..

OK clomid ladies....wat kinda cm did u guys have after o...or ard 9-10 dpo??? do u remember??? sometime back i had so much of creamy lotiony cm come out tht it almost felt like wen stuff comes out after sex...ick

I'm sorry you have to wait! How hard! :( I would probably call and ask later anyway haha

Good luck Frsttime! I really hope you O soon!

I can't wait to hear your results sonia!

Oooh I hope so too Sandy.. You have normal cycles right? A CD23 O would be pretty late, I have faith it will be before!!

And aww Sonia it's okay!! I'm sorry, those stupid things always get the best of us!! :/ Tomorrow will tell you what you need to know!

(Oooh yeah, could you call before they close and see if they're ready?!)

Wowza! It took me forever to catch up!

Nikki - Swelling is a bitch... if I had advice to help it I would offer... but my hands and feet are suffering too....

As for the lunchmeat thing... I am an awful preg and I eat it. All of it. Not heated. (Not raw hotdogs though... gross... who does that?) My ob/gyn told me it is one of those things that is so ridiculously overblown and use common sense when eating it. Obviously don't eat meat that has been sitting out for hours, etc. You actually have a higher chance of getting listeria from produce (esp cantaloupe for some reason) and beef than you do from lunchmeat. The US is the only place that even mentions lunchmeat as a "to avoid" food. Europe doesn't have it on their radar even.

I do not eat sushi, or more fish than recommended due to mercury, or raw eggs, or drink or smoke. But honestly, I trust my OB when she tells me it's OK.

Amanda/Waves: I saw you FB and the people arguing about what to so for your daughter. Things got a little heated... But just my two cents, my pediatricia tells me to bring the kids in when they have fevers for 3 straight days, unless the fevers are really high or they are showing serious symptoms of course. Danny has had many colds and they have always resolved themselves. He has never needed anti-biotics. Does she have history of ear or bronchial infections at all?

Amanda/Robert: Find me on FB! Look up Emily Craig Becerra! I am friends with a few girls on here so you'll probably be able to find me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->