Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I really hate that the TWW feels like 2 years....](*,)

Well, I dont know how my cycles are. They were irregular before I got pregnant. I had AF about every 3 months in 2012 (January, March, June, and I got pregnant in September. )I am almost the same weight I was when I got pregnant .. within a couple of pounds. That's why I am so scared. I can't get pregnant if I don't O, and it was irregular before due to PCOS they thought.. they being my GP & his NP, not my OB/GYN. I didn't have one of those til I got pregnant. I had an AF 5&1/2 weeks after I had our son.. so I was just hoping so hard things would be normal and it wouldn't take another 10 months to get pregnant.

Awww ash... im not hating it at all actually (being impatient to know if im preg or not) but other than tht im so totally fine with knowing exactly wen to expect my period...hehehe...i know tht must sound weird but if u ask some1 who doesnt o regularly shell know wat i mean...hang in there hun...its only a couple of weeks :)

I was thinking about this last night. Like, its no big deal, 2 weeks, 14 days, we should be able to handle it normally and not have it draaaaggg on. but nope, it feels like a LIFETIME and a half.

Right where to start...came off bc 20th July expected AF on 26 July but no show...countless tests bfn...had a big lump of stretchy cm (sorry tmi) on 29th...
17 days later pink discharge which I thought was AF, tested that day but bfn...mor discharge the day after then what I thought was full blown AF for 3 days...something told me to test just now and bam...what you think?!

image.jpg

I am a freaking pro at waiting now :haha: I kept having to wait 2-3 months for AF so 2 weeks seems like a second.

Awww ash... im not hating it at all actually (being impatient to know if im preg or not) but other than tht im so totally fine with knowing exactly wen to expect my period...hehehe...i know tht must sound weird but if u ask some1 who doesnt o regularly shell know wat i mean...hang in there hun...its only a couple of weeks :)

I think I'm just even more impatient for it this time since I know exactly when I O'd unlike last month where everything was just a mess and it was so long and I had no idea what was going on

Right where to start...came off bc 20th July expected AF on 26 July but no show...countless tests bfn...had a big lump of stretchy cm (sorry tmi) on 29th...
17 days later pink discharge which I thought was AF, tested that day but bfn...mor discharge the day after then what I thought was full blown AF for 3 days...something told me to test just now and bam...what you think?!

View attachment 661399

Thats defly a BFP Chloe....congratulations!!!:flower:

View attachment 661399

I see the plus sign! Go get a first response if you can! People are always saying the blue dye tests can be false pos.

Chloe, that's positive! confirm with a digi or a FRER-- pink dye tests are easier to decipher :)

My progesterone was only 10.1 again this month....wtf?

I was thinking about this last night. Like, its no big deal, 2 weeks, 14 days, we should be able to handle it normally and not have it draaaaggg on. but nope, it feels like a LIFETIME and a half.

I know! I keep trying to tell myself that too, but 14 days just seems like so long once you're finally in the TWW as opossed to leading up to it :?

View attachment 661399

Looks positive to me! Congratulations!

View attachment 661399

I see the plus sign, but for me it's always hard with blue dye tests to tell if it's an actual positive or an evap :? I recommend getting an FRER

Sorry you're progesterone isn't as high as you wanted :hugs: but it's definitely better than where you started! And your chart is looking phenomenal!

Thanks ladies I'm going out of my mind here...won't be able to get 1 now till tomorrow so will update :) xx

Wat really??? your temps look so gud...ask your doc if u need some progesterone supplement???do u c your doc anytime soon???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->