Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I really hate that the TWW feels like 2 years....](*,)

I was thinking about this last night. Like, its no big deal, 2 weeks, 14 days, we should be able to handle it normally and not have it draaaaggg on. but nope, it feels like a LIFETIME and a half.

I know! I keep trying to tell myself that too, but 14 days just seems like so long once you're finally in the TWW as opossed to leading up to it :?

I am like 2 dpo and SS like CRAZY. I know there is pretty much no chance that I am pregnant but my mind of course is playing tricks on me.

OK so this is for the girls who play candy crush....im stuck in this stupid stupid place where i supposedely need 3 tickets to go to the next level....wat the f is tht about????how do i move on....i feel like i just hate candy crush but its so damn addictive :dohh:

I was thinking about this last night. Like, its no big deal, 2 weeks, 14 days, we should be able to handle it normally and not have it draaaaggg on. but nope, it feels like a LIFETIME and a half.

I know! I keep trying to tell myself that too, but 14 days just seems like so long once you're finally in the TWW as opossed to leading up to it :?

I am like 2 dpo and SS like CRAZY. I know there is pretty much no chance that I am pregnant but my mind of course is playing tricks on me.

My issue is that I'm going to drive myself nuts during the TWW wanting to test, but if I test early and then get BFP then it will be an even longer wait before I'll get an US where I can see bean's heartbeat. So I'm stuck in the middle of would I rather find out sooner or wait a few extra days and have a few less days to wait for US if that's the case... I of course think of it this way because I had my m/c literally days before I should have been able to see the heartbeat

My issue is that I'm going to drive myself nuts during the TWW wanting to test, but if I test early and then get BFP then it will be an even longer wait before I'll get an US where I can see bean's heartbeat. So I'm stuck in the middle of would I rather find out sooner or wait a few extra days and have a few less days to wait for US if that's the case... I of course think of it this way because I had my m/c literally days before I would have been able to see the heartbeat

blergh. its always waiting waiting waiting!

My issue is that I'm going to drive myself nuts during the TWW wanting to test, but if I test early and then get BFP then it will be an even longer wait before I'll get an US where I can see bean's heartbeat. So I'm stuck in the middle of would I rather find out sooner or wait a few extra days and have a few less days to wait for US if that's the case... I of course think of it this way because I had my m/c literally days before I would have been able to see the heartbeat

blergh. its always waiting waiting waiting!
I know :? I think I can handle the9 months of waiting to meet him or her as long as I make it through the first 12 weeks of waiting to see if everything is alright

OK so this is for the girls who play candy crush....im stuck in this stupid stupid place where i supposedely need 3 tickets to go to the next level....wat the f is tht about????how do i move on....i feel like i just hate candy crush but its so damn addictive :dohh:

You got to have candy crush friends send you the tickets. You can request them. I got stuck on level 68 or something like that and gave up lol. Damn candy crush!

Gosh Ashlee i totally get u with whether i shud come to know early enuf or not...i always think tht i loved the way my sil found out wen she was 8 weeks...i would never ever have had the patience to wiat to find out...i also lost my first pregnancy 1 day before my scan...it was the worst day of my life wen i heard the heart beat only to know i could not keep it bcos it was in the wrong place...i so wish tht the U/S tech hadnt made me hear it :cry:

Ashlee I say wait, if it's possible. Bc look at me, I have a month before I can even find out if this is an intrauterine pregnancy!!!

I'm sorry Sonia, that was not very nice of her.. I can't imagine :/ :hugs:

Gosh Ashlee i totally get u with whether i shud come to know early enuf or not...i always think tht i loved the way my sil found out wen she was 8 weeks...i would never ever have had the patience to wiat to find out...i also lost my first pregnancy 1 day before my scan...it was the worst day of my life wen i heard the heart beat only to know i could not keep it bcos it was in the wrong place...i so wish tht the U/S tech hadnt made me hear it :cry:

Aww I'm so sorry :( That must have been so hard. I was crushed because I still went in for the apt where I should have been seeing baby and instead was given an US to check that all the "products of conception" were gone :( was just so sad to see an empty uterus even though I knew I passed the tissue, I saw it. I had gotten an US earlier that week in the ER but the ultrasound tech had said it looked fine and she said she saw a yolk sac but my sister and I didn't. We trusted her because she's supposed to be the professional...but no, just an empty little sac

On another note, I cannot stop peeing! I've drank 48oz of lemon water already today and it's only 11:45...wish I could say it was a preggo symptom but it's purely just a ton of water consumption. Though, I drank water like this during the TWW the cycle I got my bfp

On another note, I cannot stop peeing! I've drank 48oz of lemon water already today and it's only 11:45...wish I could say it was a preggo symptom but it's purely just a ton of water consumption. Though, I drank water like this during the TWW the cycle I got my bfp

me too! ...but I have been drinking a ton of water too!

Hey that is good new for Julie, just bc the prog is "low" doesn't mean it rules out a BFP!

This is my favorite picture I took at my brothers wedding. He looks so happy :)

https://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/IMAG1793_zps5ce39ae8.jpg

Aww how sweet. I love the purple.. And the her dress is beautiful, esp the top of it!

Didn't see the flops, how cute :)

Lol "no big deal" hahaha I'm 6DPO and trying to stay busy. I already changed my testing day :haha:

Lol "no big deal" hahaha I'm 6DPO and trying to stay busy. I already changed my testing day :haha:

seriously, famous last words. no big deal until you're 5-7 dpo and going apeshit because you cant poas but you want to so badly.

Well, if I wait the full 14 days that would put me at testing on September 1st, which is the day that we're supposed to see Jason Mraz, so I'm not sure if I should test that day or the day before due to the fact that if I get a BFN I'm probably going to want to cry all day and I don't want it to ruin the concert for me... Either way I'd be over 4 weeks. Just don't think I can manage to wait until the 3rd when AF is due, that's stretching it a little too far...

My brother may live in Oregon but he is a Cali boy at heart:haha: They made my niece a big part of the wedding which I thought was super awesome. Her mom is a real beyotch so I am really happy Madison is getting a step mom like Mary. I guess Madison gave Mary this purple bunny ring when she was 5 years old. Mary kept it this whole time and was wearing it during the wedding. Mary had a vow ceremony with Madison basically saying how important maddy is to her and how she promise to love and care for her always. There was not a dry eye in the house lol. My brother was crying the whole ceremony, it was so sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->