Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I think I am going to test on by bday Aug 31st. Prob will be a bfn since it will only be 11dpo. Our anniversary is Sept 2nd and that puts me at 13dop. I am hoping to get a bfp then. What an awesome gift to give dh for our anniversary!

Lol Amanda, so true!!

Hey ppl I know I am crazy ahead of myself.. But I found the baby names section of BnB.. uh ohhhh!!!

Sooooo... Joel Jaxon or Elijah Jaxon? (I like 2 syllable names better, only bc it would be an easier Mama-call) Those are the ONLY 2 boys names I even semi-like! Ugh Jaxon was my prize winning name though :/ And is Mila Kamara weird? I feel like Mila is getting more and more popular..

Aw Nichole that's so nice.. My mom did the same at her 2nd wedding. Bc when you marry someone you kinda marry their babies, too!

Ugh I just don't get why you'd marry someone if you hate their kids, and be miserable. Lol my MIL just got remarried and Felix has 2 kids under the age of 5! And she's almost 50 (and now hates her life.. lol)! Lol, noooo thank you!

I wanted to do Jackson as a boys name too but that name is getting super popular. I like the girls name but I can see how Mila is getting too popular. I like Elijah Jaxon better out of the two. Joel Jaxon sounds like a long lost Jackson brother lol.

I like Elijah better too.

Positive OPK this morning. Pissed off at hubby, why can't he just cooperate?! Here's looking towards next month... *sigh*

Doubt it. I'm so over TTC. We haven't even really been TTC with all of the bullshit and never getting BD time in our fertile period. I'm just so frustrated to the max. today. And looking at him I just want to punch him. Hahahaha. K that seems harsh but it's so true right now.

I like Elijah better too.

Positive OPK this morning. Pissed off at hubby, why can't he just cooperate?! Here's looking towards next month... *sigh*

I'm sorry! It isn't too late to BD is it? I would sure try! Goooood luck!!

I had Elijah, Jaxon and Mila on my baby names list. However Jaxon is out because my cousin just used it. But it's getting soooo popular around here that now I wouldn't use it anyway. I hated growing up with 3 Ashley's in every class. My spelling was different but that didn't really make much of a difference.

Ugh Cassidy, I'm sorry hun :? Is he not going to BD today either? I feel like with all you've gone through to help him, the least he can do is BD really quick so you have a shot.

Yeah well apparently he doesn't feel that way. I don't think he realizes how hard it is for me every month, how much I want this damn baby. I'm tired of crying over and over. But he really, truly doesn't get it no matter how much I try to explain it to him. He acts like he wants it too, but obviously not. So I give up.

Doubt it. I'm so over TTC. We haven't even really been TTC with all of the bullshit and never getting BD time in our fertile period. I'm just so frustrated to the max. today. And looking at him I just want to punch him. Hahahaha. K that seems harsh but it's so true right now.

Bleck, im sorry, thats so annoying. I vote seduce him ;)

If he isn't feeling up to Bd'ing, is there any way he would be willing to erm..make a donation into a softcup?

Yeah well apparently he doesn't feel that way. I don't think he realizes how hard it is for me every month, how much I want this damn baby. I'm tired of crying over and over. But he really, truly doesn't get it no matter how much I try to explain it to him. He acts like he wants it too, but obviously not. So I give up.

Ugh, that boy needs a swift kick in the ass.

I agree with Amanda, is there anything you can do to seduce him that will make it so he just can't possibly say no to BD?

Oooh I hope so too Sandy.. You have normal cycles right? A CD23 O would be pretty late, I have faith it will be before!!

And aww Sonia it's okay!! I'm sorry, those stupid things always get the best of us!! :/ Tomorrow will tell you what you need to know!

(Oooh yeah, could you call before they close and see if they're ready?!)

On the bright side, i have an OB/GYN appt. On September 10of so if things are out of whack she can help sooner

Cassidy tht sucks...i agree with Ashlee abt him being mean to not cooperate at all...welll we have to think of someway...maybbbb...u give hima bj and collect his stuff in the softcup...tht way hes happy while NOT DOING ANY WORK!!!! and u got your stuff :winkwink:

I agree with Amanda, is there anything you can do to seduce him that will make it so he just can't possibly say no to BD?

lingerie. thigh high stockings, heels. boom!

Or maybe offer to give him a bj and put the goods in a softcup?

LOL, my computer tried to autocorrect "softcup" to "pussyfoot"

Cassidy- I really don't want to hit a bad spot, but I think you need to sit down with DH and ask if he even wants a baby or is even ready for one. It sounds like he isn't ready for one but doesn't know how to tell you so instead he just doesn't BD and that will help him prevent a baby. It will be a HARD convo to have, but sounds like it needs to happen. If he says I REALLY want a baby too and make our family one then tell him all the details about timing and needing cooperation from him when its go time (ask him for idea's to make it more meaningful then demanding). Maybe offer to stop temping/OPK-ing, if he promises to BD every night (when you know you are around fertile time)... kinda like what Rachel did. I think having this heart to heart will really let you know where he and you both stand.

Ashlee do u still think my chart looks triphasic???does triphasic mean just one jump in the middle or is it supposed to stay up to the jump temp after???

Cassidy- I really don't want to hit a bad spot, but I think you need to sit down with DH and ask if he even wants a baby or is even ready for one. It sounds like he isn't ready for one but doesn't know how to tell you so instead he just doesn't BD and that will help him prevent a baby. It will be a HARD convo to have, but sounds like it needs to happen. If he says I REALLY want a baby too and make our family one then tell him all the details about timing and needing cooperation from him when its go time (ask him for idea's to make it more meaningful then demanding). Maybe offer to stop temping/OPK-ing, if he promises to BD every night (when you know you are around fertile time)... kinda like what Rachel did. I think having this heart to heart will really let you know where he and you both stand.

All seduction jokes aside, I have to agree. Super hard conversation to have, but so much better to get it out of the way now instead of later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->