Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Sonia- Triphasic stays up, in a third "range" of higher temps..

And Cassidy- MY DH IS THE SAME WAY.. Like if you want it then freakin BD what's so wrong with sex for a week straight if it gives you a baby?!! I totally get it. And my DH called me a rapist this month. But eff him, it worked.

cassidy, i get frustrated also. like "why dont you want to have sex with me!?" I think ppl lie about boys' libidos - because even when i'm not in the mood, we still have a job that needs to get done, and i will get myself there if needed (so far, i havent, OH has stepped up to the plate, but i would!)
morgan, i would be very cautious about using Jaxon as the new baby's middle name. i have two other couples that have lost children and then used the first names as middle names on the next kids, and it can be very .... off-putting. naming a child after a grandfather, or uncle, or something - it has some space, some distance. a sibling - that is a big weight for a child to bear for life. i'm not saying you should NOT do it, but maybe you could use Jaxon's middle name again, or a variation of something - JUST MY TWO CENTS - you can def throw that in the trash!

Cassidy- I really don't want to hit a bad spot, but I think you need to sit down with DH and ask if he even wants a baby or is even ready for one. It sounds like he isn't ready for one but doesn't know how to tell you so instead he just doesn't BD and that will help him prevent a baby. It will be a HARD convo to have, but sounds like it needs to happen. If he says I REALLY want a baby too and make our family one then tell him all the details about timing and needing cooperation from him when its go time (ask him for idea's to make it more meaningful then demanding). Maybe offer to stop temping/OPK-ing, if he promises to BD every night (when you know you are around fertile time)... kinda like what Rachel did. I think having this heart to heart will really let you know where he and you both stand.

All seduction jokes aside, I have to agree. Super hard conversation to have, but so much better to get it out of the way now instead of later.

Im sorry Cassidy but i have to agree with both these girls...its goin to b a diff convo...and should not b done in the heat of the moment or wen u want to have sex and he doesnt...but u need to talk abt it...:hugs: i know he is is pain and suffering...but he needs to realise tht u r too :hugs:

Hmm I was thinking the same. Bc I want to do it so they remember what an amazing brother they had. But I can totally see what you mean, a 3rd grader saying "that's my middle name bc they named me after my brother who died.." Yeah I can see that being harsh.

And Nichole- I agree, it sounds like a long lost Jackson name!! Lol. I like Elijah, that was going to be Jaxon's name, so maybe you all have helped me decide :)

Ummm yeah I'd say by the looks of it, BUT it isn't too late for it to BECOME triphasic, it usually happens around 10 DPO! Those temps look good to me, still pretty warm!!

sonia, FF will actually tell you if they think it is triphasic - it will be like a little footnote or something. you can also search FF and they will give you a definition and example.
morgan, i truly hope i didnt offend. it was just my thoughts. and btw, i LOVE elijah.

Cassidy-I hope you have a good talk with your husband!
AFM; My husband asked me the other day why I don't let him go first and why didn't I tell him that having to much sex decreases swimmers. He was on the computer the other day and looked up way to much stuff. I am not symptom spotting, or trying not to this month so nothing new to report.

sonia, FF will actually tell you if they think it is triphasic - it will be like a little footnote or something. you can also search FF and they will give you a definition and example.
morgan, i truly hope i didnt offend. it was just my thoughts. and btw, i LOVE elijah.

OH well in tht case ff gave me no such note... :)

Cassidy- I really don't want to hit a bad spot, but I think you need to sit down with DH and ask if he even wants a baby or is even ready for one. It sounds like he isn't ready for one but doesn't know how to tell you so instead he just doesn't BD and that will help him prevent a baby. It will be a HARD convo to have, but sounds like it needs to happen. If he says I REALLY want a baby too and make our family one then tell him all the details about timing and needing cooperation from him when its go time (ask him for idea's to make it more meaningful then demanding). Maybe offer to stop temping/OPK-ing, if he promises to BD every night (when you know you are around fertile time)... kinda like what Rachel did. I think having this heart to heart will really let you know where he and you both stand.

All seduction jokes aside, I have to agree. Super hard conversation to have, but so much better to get it out of the way now instead of later.
As much as I hate to agree, I think that it's an important conversation to have. I had it with DH the first month we were TTC and after that things got better. But at the time I was sooo upset. Also, part of the reason for his lack of wanting to BD could be because of the methadone. It decreases libido. So that's something to think about on top of how he's been feeling crappy. But he needs to be honest with you.

FF only gives you the triphasic note if you have the VIP version.

Mirolee- Seriously all good, when I ask questions I respect the honest ones much more!!!

And Katrina- What DPO are you? And I wish I could finish before DH, you must be GOOD!

Cassidy-I hope you have a good talk with your husband!
AFM; My husband asked me the other day why I don't let him go first and why didn't I tell him that having to much sex decreases swimmers. He was on the computer the other day and looked up way to much stuff. I am not symptom spotting, or trying not to this month so nothing new to report.

LOL! too funny. glad he is finding some interest in TTC'ing!

Cassidy - Is it possible DH is in bad withdrawal from his pain meds? Not only would it affect him physically, but they become different people mentally when in withdrawal... trust me, I have seen it with my brother more times than I care to count (methadone, oxy, heroion).

Morgan - I don't see an issue giving the baby Jaxon as a middle name... my aunt and uncle did it when their son Andrew died... they named their youngest son Joseph Andrew. But that is my only experience with it...

oh, thank you ashlee - i didnt realize.

He's definitely withdrawling. He just blew up on me for nothing. Made my day so much worse. I hate it. I hate the stupid prescription pills his doctor decided to prescribe him. I hate that she decided to randomly take him off them. I hate all this medical BS we've been dealing with, with NO answers whatsoever.

Believe me ladies, I would not be here if he did not want a baby. We've had this conversation MULTIPLE times. Every time it goes the same way. "I really do want a baby. I just haven't been feeling good. Next time we'll try harder." etc, etc. I've told him many times that if he is not ready to just let me know. I wouldn't invest all this time and money into TTC if he didn't want it to. I think he wants to be a daddy, he just doesn't want it AS bad as I do (do they ever? I think the yearn for motherhood is so much stronger for women than men) or grasp the concept of how small of a window there is to actually create a baby.

Cassidy they don't understand timing at all. DH would nod his head like he understood what I was talking about, but clearly his thought process about when to DTD showed he had no clue at all.

He's definitely withdrawling. He just blew up on me for nothing. Made my day so much worse. I hate it. I hate the stupid prescription pills his doctor decided to prescribe him. I hate that she decided to randomly take him off them. I hate all this medical BS we've been dealing with, with NO answers whatsoever.

Believe me ladies, I would not be here if he did not want a baby. We've had this conversation MULTIPLE times. Every time it goes the same way. "I really do want a baby. I just haven't been feeling good. Next time we'll try harder." etc, etc. I've told him many times that if he is not ready to just let me know. I wouldn't invest all this time and money into TTC if he didn't want it to. I think he wants to be a daddy, he just doesn't want it AS bad as I do (do they ever? I think the yearn for motherhood is so much stronger for women than men) or grasp the concept of how small of a window there is to actually create a baby.

Ugh :( I'm so sorry Cassidy :hugs: I know how moody Kevin can get on a normal basis so I'm sure the withdrawal makes it much worse. If I were you I'd be livid at that doctor too.

I'm glad though that you at least know for sure that he really does want it. And I think you're right, they don't yearn for it the way we do and no matter how many times we explain it I don't think they'll realize how hard it is to actually get pregnant.

If you wanna get out of the house or go for a walk or something later to get your mind off of it I get off at 5 and would love to.

Cassidy- Glad you two are on the same page and have open communication about it! Pain meds are really difficult. My brother had issues on and off them. I am sorry for your DH's struggles! I really can't even understand how hard your situation is. I would be such a wreck if I was you. I hate not knowing, I hate pain (or watching others in pain) and I hate spending money on doctors that get me NO WHERE (or better yet putting me a step behind). I am so sorry for you and DH and having to start of a lovely marriage together like this. I sending prayers and wishes your way!

Ugh :( I'm so sorry Cassidy :hugs: I know how moody Kevin can get on a normal basis so I'm sure the withdrawal makes it much worse. If I were you I'd be livid at that doctor too.

I'm glad though that you at least know for sure that he really does want it. And I think you're right, they don't yearn for it the way we do and no matter how many times we explain it I don't think they'll realize how hard it is to actually get pregnant.

If you wanna get out of the house or go for a walk or something later to get your mind off of it I get off at 5 and would love to.

I agree, I don't think so either, i don't think men have that "need" that we do.

Also, totally bummed that all of us on this thread don't live closer to each other. How fun would it be to get every one together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->