Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

He's definitely withdrawling. He just blew up on me for nothing. Made my day so much worse. I hate it. I hate the stupid prescription pills his doctor decided to prescribe him. I hate that she decided to randomly take him off them. I hate all this medical BS we've been dealing with, with NO answers whatsoever.

Believe me ladies, I would not be here if he did not want a baby. We've had this conversation MULTIPLE times. Every time it goes the same way. "I really do want a baby. I just haven't been feeling good. Next time we'll try harder." etc, etc. I've told him many times that if he is not ready to just let me know. I wouldn't invest all this time and money into TTC if he didn't want it to. I think he wants to be a daddy, he just doesn't want it AS bad as I do (do they ever? I think the yearn for motherhood is so much stronger for women than men) or grasp the concept of how small of a window there is to actually create a baby.

Ugh :( I'm so sorry Cassidy :hugs: I know how moody Kevin can get on a normal basis so I'm sure the withdrawal makes it much worse. If I were you I'd be livid at that doctor too.

I'm glad though that you at least know for sure that he really does want it. And I think you're right, they don't yearn for it the way we do and no matter how many times we explain it I don't think they'll realize how hard it is to actually get pregnant.

If you wanna get out of the house or go for a walk or something later to get your mind off of it I get off at 5 and would love to.

I agree, I don't think so either, i don't think men have that "need" that we do.

Also, totally bummed that all of us on this thread don't live closer to each other. How fun would it be to get every one together?

Would be super fun! Definitely entertaining I'm sure.

Ooo on a totally and completely unrelated note, I found out yesterday that my wedding photography package also includes a free maternity or baby session! I know I work for them and I probably should have known that lol but it was an awesome surprise to me!

He's definitely withdrawling. He just blew up on me for nothing. Made my day so much worse. I hate it. I hate the stupid prescription pills his doctor decided to prescribe him. I hate that she decided to randomly take him off them. I hate all this medical BS we've been dealing with, with NO answers whatsoever.

Believe me ladies, I would not be here if he did not want a baby. We've had this conversation MULTIPLE times. Every time it goes the same way. "I really do want a baby. I just haven't been feeling good. Next time we'll try harder." etc, etc. I've told him many times that if he is not ready to just let me know. I wouldn't invest all this time and money into TTC if he didn't want it to. I think he wants to be a daddy, he just doesn't want it AS bad as I do (do they ever? I think the yearn for motherhood is so much stronger for women than men) or grasp the concept of how small of a window there is to actually create a baby.

Ugh :( I'm so sorry Cassidy :hugs: I know how moody Kevin can get on a normal basis so I'm sure the withdrawal makes it much worse. If I were you I'd be livid at that doctor too.

I'm glad though that you at least know for sure that he really does want it. And I think you're right, they don't yearn for it the way we do and no matter how many times we explain it I don't think they'll realize how hard it is to actually get pregnant.

If you wanna get out of the house or go for a walk or something later to get your mind off of it I get off at 5 and would love to.

I agree, I don't think so either, i don't think men have that "need" that we do.

Also, totally bummed that all of us on this thread don't live closer to each other. How fun would it be to get every one together?

Oh man Amanda...i so wish tht too...thts would defely b fun :winkwink:

Ooo on a totally and completely unrelated note, I found out yesterday that my wedding photography package also includes a free maternity or baby session! I know I work for them and I probably should have known that lol but it was an awesome surprise to me!

Oooh how exciting!! I want to do both of those things next time around; wish I had before.. but hindsight is 20/20! Which are you going to do?

yay ashlee! i cant WAIT to have mine done. OH is completely baffled as why people have any pictures done - engagement, maternity (i think he gets wedding pics) - but i'm like, "youll be there. the end". i want lots of naked-y ones.... *blushes*

whhaaattt! that's awesome!

Ash- hmu when you get off work. I'd definitely like to get out of the house and away from the husband for a little while lol.

Thanks everyone for your support. I know it will happen and I know he's been feeling like crap lately which makes me feel like a bitch but I am SOOOO OVER him feeling like crap!! I just want him to be better so we can both REALLY try to make our baby Byrd.

If I want to look at any possible bright side of things (lol) we BD'd Sunday at like 1am. I'm pretty sure I've O'd already as my OPKs are already going back negative. They were very nearly positive last night around 11pm and this morning around 11am were still positive. So there's that... i've read forums of people getting BFPs after BD'ing 5 days before O.. mine is more close to 3/3.5 so here's hoping.

Well, honestly I'll probably end up doing both lol. I wasn't sure about doing maternity ones before but I think I will probably want to once I'm preggo. Plus they do this really aweome reflection shot. Ill see if I can find one to link to.

Ash- hmu when you get off work. I'd definitely like to get out of the house and away from the husband for a little while lol.

Thanks everyone for your support. I know it will happen and I know he's been feeling like crap lately which makes me feel like a bitch but I am SOOOO OVER him feeling like crap!! I just want him to be better so we can both REALLY try to make our baby Byrd.

If I want to look at any possible bright side of things (lol) we BD'd Sunday at like 1am. I'm pretty sure I've O'd already as my OPKs are already going back negative. They were very nearly positive last night around 11pm and this morning around 11am were still positive. So there's that... i've read forums of people getting BFPs after BD'ing 5 days before O.. mine is more close to 3/3.5 so here's hoping.
I definitely will. Also, that's not bad. At least you got one BD in the fertile window. You never know!

Here is the reflection shot I was talking about
1016587_537035569664984_1552572049_n.jpg

I want to do maternity and newborn shoots as well! I LOVE these:
https://kellyhicksdesign.com/2011/04/hannahs-materity-photos-2/

I am so tired. wondering if anyone would notice if I slipped away to take a nap somewhere in the building, haha.

on another random note, I am going to drag myself on a run tonight. I am getting so fat it is ridiculous! ugh.

This one is actually the girl that used to work with us, she actually just had her baby on the 2nd of this month. SHe flew back from Hawaii to have them do her maternity pics a few months ago. I thought it was neat because they hadn't done one like this before.
923364_533473273354547_1050017754_n.jpg

This one is actually the girl that used to work with us, she actually just had her baby on the 2nd of this month. SHe flew back from Hawaii to have them do her maternity pics a few months ago. I thought it was neat because they hadn't done one like this before.

holy cow thats an amazing photo

I forget who it was... whoever is taking the bromelian in place of pineapple, how many mg do you take?

How much sunflower seeds too? Handful?

holey moley thats an awesome pic

That silhouette picture is one of my fav maternity pictures! I never knew where it came from, found it on Pinterest but I love it :)

My Mom did mine with Hannah & I hated them. She calls herself a professional photographer but she's not that great. But it was free and it was practice for her so I went with it. But I'm not happy with them at all. I want to do maternity photos this time again but would like to go to an actual professional, in an outdoor setting as opposed to studio and get some REAL pictures taken haha.

That silhouette picture is one of my fav maternity pictures! I never knew where it came from, found it on Pinterest but I love it :)

My Mom did mine with Hannah & I hated them. She calls herself a professional photographer but she's not that great. But it was free and it was practice for her so I went with it. But I'm not happy with them at all. I want to do maternity photos this time again but would like to go to an actual professional, in an outdoor setting as opposed to studio and get some REAL pictures taken haha.

me too!..I squealed when I found the source!

I love this one. Sorry it looks so small. Don't know how to make it look bigger.

image.jpg

Bigger here: https://www.greylikesbaby.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/GreyLikesBaby1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->