Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I love this one. Sorry it looks so small. Don't know how to make it look bigger.

View attachment 661533

we're actually going to do that when I get pregnant. I already talked it over with my bosses lol.

It's going to look so cute!!! A friend of mine did something similar but she only did one picture holding a pear. I think the monthly ones look so much better. It's so fun to see the momma changing as her little one grows <3

i'd love to do that one but I am too fat. I probably wont be showing for quite a few months.

OHH i love love love the silhoette...i dono if id b able to balance myself tho :haha: but if i can ill surely attempt tht pic and i also like the mthly fruit thingie....a frend of mine is a professional photographer and he does wedding and stuff...i think ill ask him...well we'll c....also my headache is back for the day...every day for the past 6 days ive had a headache stating in the afternoon and lasting till i go to bed :growlmad:

I'm getting more OPK sticks tomorrow .. I don't know why. They just frustrate me because they won't turn positive .. lol. But they make me feel like mayyyyybe I am doing something to help myself.

All of those photos are neat. I am going to do a better job documenting it next time around. Most of what I had were on my phone, and it was stolen 2 weeks before I had him.

With my opks I swear they were super negative, barely any second line then BAM! got my first positive on cd 17. Was not expecting it or anything. Keep your chin up, you will get your positive opk :)

I'm sorry for your headache but it could be a good sign! :thumbup:

hahah Nichole ive been thinking of tht...but then since yday i also realised tht i havent od in such a long time tht ive honestly forgotten all post o signs...so im not holding up for anything :)

I'm getting more OPK sticks tomorrow .. I don't know why. They just frustrate me because they won't turn positive .. lol. But they make me feel like mayyyyybe I am doing something to help myself.

Dont give up yet....i never so progression on my opks...just 1 day of blaring positive :thumbup:

With my opks I swear they were super negative, barely any second line then BAM! got my first positive on cd 17. Was not expecting it or anything. Keep your chin up, you will get your positive opk :)

Thanks! I'm trying. Today is CD 18 for me. The last one I did Monday night was stark white so I was will be interested to see what it looks like tomorrow morning. I'm going before work. Hubby is going out of town 3.5 hrs away Monday morning til late Thursday night of so hopefully I O before then and not while he is gone. Darn jobs!

When do you all O? Since I'm already on CD 18, I'm not counting on a 30 day cycle. What is a typical luteal phase? Sorry so many questions. I'm still learning all this business!

oh man, a baseball wife posted this on twitter and now i.am.sobbing at work. SO freaking cute.

https://t.co/gI9xQloV6w

grab some tissues and be thankful for the blessings in your life.

When do you all O? Since I'm already on CD 18, I'm not counting on a 30 day cycle. What is a typical luteal phase? Sorry so many questions. I'm still learning all this business!

I cant tell u wen i usually o...bcos im on a medicated cycle...but my luteal phase has always been 15 days...af strikes on 16dpo ... but i hear normally ppl have a 14 day lp

Pre- m/c I O'd on cd16 the last few cycles I didn't O until the 20s-30s. But this time I finally O'd closer to normal on CD17. Average leutal phase length is 14-16 days. Mine is 16. Also, I generally don't get a build up on OPKs either. I'll test in the morning and they'll be negative then test again in the afternoon and they'll suddenly be positive.

I am irregular but average a 35 day cycle with OD typically being CD 19,20 or 21. My luteal phase is usually 16 days.

I O on CD12 the majority of cycles. Earliest i've ever O'd was CD11 and latest i've ever O'd was CD17. My LP is 13 days every cycle.

Sandy- after baby I had 2 cycles then started TTC, w/ OPKs and temping. Found that in the next 3 cycles I O'd on CD18,CD17, and CD15. So it may get better w/ time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->