Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I can't wait for my next 2 days worth of temps. Seeing those cross hairs again for the first time in a long time is going to be awesome.

I bet it's so exciting for you Nichole!

I'm hoping that ill get another temp increase tomorrow cuz do at my post-o temp isn't nearly as high as the last few cycles. They were in the 98.7-99 range and now I'm 3dpo and in the 98.4 range

oh man, a baseball wife posted this on twitter and now i.am.sobbing at work. SO freaking cute.

https://t.co/gI9xQloV6w

grab some tissues and be thankful for the blessings in your life.

Totally just watched that and 2 more similar ones. So awesome for those kids though.

Hubby just walked in the room and saw me all bundled up with blankets and pillows reading and yawning. Then he said the magic words: "Baby, do you want me to go get you some pistachio gelato?" <3 :hugs2:

I can't wait for my next 2 days worth of temps. Seeing those cross hairs again for the first time in a long time is going to be awesome.

Nichole im so excited for u too...i felt soooo gud....it was almost like the the battle won :friends:

Hubby just walked in the room and saw me all bundled up with blankets and pillows reading and yawning. Then he said the magic words: "Baby, do you want me to go get you some pistachio gelato?" <3 :hugs2:

Awwww :awww:

He actually drove to the store to get it! <3

I'm signing out for the night! Gonna enjoy my gelato and hubby! G'night ladies! :wave:

So, I ate 1/5 of a pineapple, including core, because its supposed to help with implantation if you eat a little each day after o until 5dpo. Seriously screwed up my tongue. First it was burning which is apparently normal but then about an hour later I had a milkshake because DH made me one. It was so bitter. Effed up my taste buds :/ the things I do for TTC...

Also, checked my cm, it's creamy but its like SUPER thick. I've never had it that thick before. Maybe higher progesterone this cycle?

OUCH!!! I had the same thing but from drinking too much soda and eating too many olives, lol.

My CM sucks, I'm peeing every hour and I'm exhausted. Whattayawannabet I'm not prego and it's another cycle to the witch and my body is just messing with me.

Vivian, I'm going through the same thing. Bathroom every hour LOL Hopefully it's a good sign!

After no CM today its all over me, lol... but its a bit discolored and it's making me worried. Old AF cycle was 29 days, but had changed to 33-26ish (coming down from 36 --> 33 after doc got my thyroid meds in order), tomorrow is 29 of cycle... AF due monday 26th. Sore BBs on and off, exhausted (though put that down to starting new job), a little crampy this afternoon (or am I? Is it all in my head?),..... augh. Help? :headspin:

Kara-What great numbers!!! I can't wait to see your scan!
Your prog was 10.6? You weren't on clomid though, were you? With clomid mine should at least be 15 or higher. Still gives me some hope that your's was about the same as mine!

Sonia-Why are you having your prog tested so late? Just curious. You asked about cm...I had a LOT of creamy cm around 5-7dpo. The last 2 days I had some shiny looking stuff on the tp like EWCM almost, but not very much. Today it's more just a wet feeling all day, still creamy but less.

Cassidy-I'm sorry he feels so bad...I'm still surprised he doesn't want to bd, it must be really bad. My ex had a broken thumb and strep one time and still wanted to get it on lol

Nichole-Can't wait to see your crosshairs! I'm glad the clomid is working out well for you :) I can't wait to see your bfp!

Morgan-Using Jaxon's name...I think you should do what you guys feel is right. The one and only concern I have is how the kid will feel about it. He could feel like he has to live up to the name or he's replacing him or something like that, but he could also think it's really cool. Like I said though, I think you should do whatever you guys think is best. Who cares what anyone else thinks!

For the preggo ladies, I personally do not mind you talking about your pregnancies at all!!! It's different when I see random people walking around all preggo, but we've all become friends and I'm happy for you! Knowing we've all been going through this together and seeing you girls end up with bfps just gives me hope!

Sorry if I missed anyone! I had so much to catch up on today! FX'd for lots of bfps this month! I know several of us are in the 2ww or really close to it....

Thanks for the encouragement about my prog ladies! I tested today when I got home from work and it was bfn, so I don't have much hope. I am only 9 dpo though and it was a wonfo cheapie. Unmedicated I had 2.4, 4.6 and 6.9. Last month and this month on clomid it was 10.1. I just can't believe my dosage was upped and my prog stayed the same. My chart does look much better and I've had much higher temps this month than I usually do. So, even if I'm not preggo at least my charts keep improving!
If AF shows then I'll call my gyno and see what she wants to do. Maybe she'll up the dosage again...my tarot reading did predict twins in september! LOL

Cassidy I am glad you guys discuss it!
I want maternity pictures done so bad, this will be one of mine I think!
https://www.luvimages.com/image/baby_on_a_saddle-886.html

My progesterone this month was 14, on 100 mg clomid days 4-8. Another cycle it was 22.2, same dosage of clomid. Just giving you all an FYI...

Awwwww! So sweet :)

After no CM today its all over me, lol... but its a bit discolored and it's making me worried. Old AF cycle was 29 days, but had changed to 33-26ish (coming down from 36 --> 33 after doc got my thyroid meds in order), tomorrow is 29 of cycle... AF due monday 26th. Sore BBs on and off, exhausted (though put that down to starting new job), a little crampy this afternoon (or am I? Is it all in my head?),..... augh. Help? :headspin:

You sound like me lol I was pretty crampy for 2 days and since then I've just been like, "I feel a little crampy I think...or maybe I just want to be crampy and it's all in my head." Exhausted, but probably from it being the start of school year and at a new school (I'm a teacher). Why can't it just be simple! Oh, my boobs are sore? Well, I'm obviously preggo. But no, it could just be AF. So annoying! lol

Mirolee-I saw that random temp drop on your chart...definitely early for such a huge drop based on your other cycles. I'm pulling for implantation dip! :) I know exactly how you feel. I know this is only my 7th cycle trying, but I totally get that "it will never happen" feeling. It just seems like such a distant thing, somewhere far in the future maybe. We have to have hope though, right!?! lol I'm definitely curious to see what your chart does over the next few days...
Oh, and maybe I missed when you talked about it. I feel dumb asking, but...who is Logan?

I am feeling super nauseous ugh:? Hopefully that's a good sign though. With my last bfp I was nauseous 3-6dpo.

Headed to get my OPKs. Hopefully something shows up! Do you think a two hour hold is enough? And I am limiting fluids.. still in my first cup of coffee instead of you my usual 2-3.

he is my nephew, and the light of my life. he is 4.5, charismatic, hilarious, and so sweet. somedays, i think i like him more than my bf ;)

To answer my own question, it must be. It isn't positive but it isnt stark white either! YAY! I DO MAKE HORMONES! :) lol. Actually I am thinking today or tomorrow to O if I had to guess by looking at it.. Hubby made my day this morning. I asked if my pants looked okay, and he asked how much weight I had lost. I answered with 34 pounds, and he said he could tell. Yay! All this work is paying off. Finally! For him to notice is a big deal to me. On another note, anyone who takes the mucinex, has it worked? How much do you take?

To answer my own question, it must be. It isn't positive but it isnt stark white either! YAY! I DO MAKE HORMONES! :) lol. Actually I am thinking today or tomorrow to O if I had to guess by looking at it.. Hubby made my day this morning. I asked if my pants looked okay, and he asked how much weight I had lost. I answered with 34 pounds, and he said he could tell. Yay! All this work is paying off. Finally! For him to notice is a big deal to me. On another note, anyone who takes the mucinex, has it worked? How much do you take?

Good job on the weight loss!! I don't know about the mucinex..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->