Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

nichole, chart looks good!
mama, 34 lbs is awesome, great job!

Wow I'm seeing lots of pretty charts and 2ww'ers.. We've gotta have a few BFPs in the mix!!

Ladies - so many good things - blessings and baby dust to all.

I had a breakdown last night - cm is getting off colored and as I inch towards Monday when AF is due I am getting more and more worried.

This month is one year since we aborted our successful pregnancy...this month was the first time in two months since my DH and I would be in the same city at the same time for O... this month was the first month that my thyroid medication were close to spot on... and now I feel like a failure, again. I don't "feel" preg. I feel fat, and bloated, and crampy and the off color CM makes me feel like sh!t.

So I had a breakdown. I hardly slept, just cried.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time VivianJean. Is work what keeps you and DH in opposite cities? If you arent pregnant this month, at least you are one step closer with everything being in order like your thyroid meds. You will get your bfp soon :hugs:

To answer my own question, it must be. It isn't positive but it isnt stark white either! YAY! I DO MAKE HORMONES! :) lol. Actually I am thinking today or tomorrow to O if I had to guess by looking at it.. Hubby made my day this morning. I asked if my pants looked okay, and he asked how much weight I had lost. I answered with 34 pounds, and he said he could tell. Yay! All this work is paying off. Finally! For him to notice is a big deal to me. On another note, anyone who takes the mucinex, has it worked? How much do you take?

I took robitussin but as long as the only active ingredient is guaifenesin, then either works. I took 2 tsp 2 times a day and had amazing cm!

Yes! Temp hit 98 :D. Only one more good temp until my cross hairs. :happydance:
Woohoo!!! My temp went up some more today too :) yay for our pretty charts!

I had a breakdown last night - cm is getting off colored and as I inch towards Monday when AF is due I am getting more and more worried.

This month is one year since we aborted our successful pregnancy...this month was the first time in two months since my DH and I would be in the same city at the same time for O... this month was the first month that my thyroid medication were close to spot on... and now I feel like a failure, again. I don't "feel" preg. I feel fat, and bloated, and crampy and the off color CM makes me feel like sh!t.

So sorry you were feeling so down last night :( :hugs: we all get those days where we just want t cry the whole time. However discolored cm doesn't necessarily mean you're out, I've read several threads on here where women got bfps and their cm had changed color. I don't know what yours is like but you might wanna try and find some threads about it and see if its similar to yours

AFM, .2 temp increase :happydance: and feeling a bit nauseous this morning still

VivianJean, I understand how you feel. I know that words, while comforting, won't give us what we really want, a BFP. Just know that you have a strong support system and that we are here whenever you want to vent. Don't give up and remember to take care of yourself. A healthy mommy is a healthy baby. Keep your chin up and stay the course. When the time comes you will be able to tell your baby how bad you wanted him. :hugs:

P.S. NEVER lose hope. <3

mama- nice job on the weight loss!

Julie- Welcome, Iv missed you!

AFM, last night I had a little bit of a freak out... TMI TMI TMI ALERT!... I took a good poop and as I was taking it I was wondering how my body knows I am pushing to poop or pushing when giving birth. Well as I was wiping my front parts there came some blood. It was pink/red.. it was like 2-3 stripes of it and a little tiny bit of EWCM that was colored pink. I was little bit freaked out (I haven't had ANY bleeding with this pregnancy). So I wiped again to see if it was still there (and I stuck my finger up me a little) and there wasn't any more blood. I then went to my work out class and said to my DH if there is more blood after class we will go to doc. Well there hasn't been any more and no cramping... so I think Im ok. What do you all think? should I call the doc today?

mama- nice job on the weight loss!

Julie- Welcome, Iv missed you!

AFM, last night I had a little bit of a freak out... TMI TMI TMI ALERT!... I took a good poop and as I was taking it I was wondering how my body knows I am pushing to poop or pushing when giving birth. Well as I was wiping my front parts there came some blood. It was pink/red.. it was like 2-3 stripes of it and a little tiny bit of EWCM that was colored pink. I was little bit freaked out (I haven't had ANY bleeding with this pregnancy). So I wiped again to see if it was still there (and I stuck my finger up me a little) and there wasn't any more blood. I then went to my work out class and said to my DH if there is more blood after class we will go to doc. Well there hasn't been any more and no cramping... so I think Im ok. What do you all think? should I call the doc today?

Oh man, Idk. If it were me I'd e-mail my doctor and get her opinion. I dont know if you have that option or not.

Nikki-I think you should be okay. Please don't worry to much!
VivianJean-I have heard plenty of discolored cm leading to bfp! Good luck

To answer my own question, it must be. It isn't positive but it isnt stark white either! YAY! I DO MAKE HORMONES! :) lol. Actually I am thinking today or tomorrow to O if I had to guess by looking at it.. Hubby made my day this morning. I asked if my pants looked okay, and he asked how much weight I had lost. I answered with 34 pounds, and he said he could tell. Yay! All this work is paying off. Finally! For him to notice is a big deal to me. On another note, anyone who takes the mucinex, has it worked? How much do you take?

I took robitussin but as long as the only active ingredient is guaifenesin, then either works. I took 2 tsp 2 times a day and had amazing cm!

Yes! Temp hit 98 :D. Only one more good temp until my cross hairs. :happydance:
Woohoo!!! My temp went up some more today too :) yay for our pretty charts!

So sorry you were feeling so down last night :( :hugs: we all get those days where we just want t cry the whole time. However discolored cm doesn't necessarily mean you're out, I've read several threads on here where women got bfps and their cm had changed color. I don't know what yours is like but you might wanna try and find some threads about it and see if its similar to yours

AFM, .2 temp increase :happydance: and feeling a bit nauseous this morning still

Yay for temp increases! The mucinex i bought is 400 mg guaifenesin so i will take it twice a day and see what happens!

nichole, chart looks good!
mama, 34 lbs is awesome, great job!

Thanks! It's a good start. I have a ways to go, but slow and steady wins the race I hope! Maybe I will get a BFP soon and not have to worry about it for 9 months.. lol

Thanks ladies... I think im ok. I can call doc if I want to but I don't think I have her email.

Well ladies...thought I had AF 2weeks ago then bam...

IMG_00000054.jpg

Lots of baby dust to you all xx

I gained the weight back that I lost while on vacation. It was only about 4 pounds but still, it sucks. I ate super bad so I am not surprised.

Am I being silly about being wary of riding my bike in the tww? Once I get pregnant I was going to talk to my doctor about it. I am thinking about putting the bike away for these 2 weeks. Just go on long walks with the dog and lift some weights. What do you ladies think?

Nichole-I do not think its silly, I don't ride my horses during the tww either!

Nikki I'm sure you're fine. Probably just an irritated cervix from pushing. It's never happened to me but I've heard of it happening to others

Yeah my poops were difficult too Nikki, I remember pushing & thinking oh my this poor baby!! Lol. I also had some spotting at 25 weeks after doing a bunch of housework and doc said, like Waves, an irritated cervix can do that. Rest it off and you should be good, but call in for any more blood!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->