Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

OOooh Amanda, I just found this! I knew I would if I surfed long enough!!!

"To get the most calcium out of each serving, look for foods that are also fortified with vitamin D, which boosts absorption."

:)

UPDATE: Oh crap, and then this.. So you must have to have a diff vitamin for each nutrient.. Jeez. Lol

"Try to pump up your iron intake with something high in vitamin C, which increases absorption."

mama- nice job on the weight loss!

Julie- Welcome, Iv missed you!

AFM, last night I had a little bit of a freak out... TMI TMI TMI ALERT!... I took a good poop and as I was taking it I was wondering how my body knows I am pushing to poop or pushing when giving birth. Well as I was wiping my front parts there came some blood. It was pink/red.. it was like 2-3 stripes of it and a little tiny bit of EWCM that was colored pink. I was little bit freaked out (I haven't had ANY bleeding with this pregnancy). So I wiped again to see if it was still there (and I stuck my finger up me a little) and there wasn't any more blood. I then went to my work out class and said to my DH if there is more blood after class we will go to doc. Well there hasn't been any more and no cramping... so I think Im ok. What do you all think? should I call the doc today?

I would call if it continues. I had some spotting caused by a UTI when I was pregnant, and the spotting was my only symptom.

I must be a true POAS addict.. I just peed on a stick at work. And, upon furthe inspection, my OPK from this morning may be positive! Is it okay to judge after a couple hours? We BD'd last night, and will again tonight (he just doesn't know it yet ;) ).

If I look at opks a few hours later, they always look the same to me as when I read them after 5 mins. If you aren't sure if its a positive you can post it on here for us to judge.

SO EXCITING SANDY!!!!!!!!

Can you post some pics later of the ones you've taken so far?! Label em and keep them in order to watch the progression. FX'd it's O time!! Woohoo!

Can I do it with my phone? How?

No EWCM for me, but it's watery.. I am ready to O and 2 WW lol

do you belong to an image sharing site like flickr or photobucket? I usually upload the pic to there and then get the url. the one that looks like [URL=https://s1028. etc

You could always try signing up :thumbup: Idk if there is an easier way to post pics or not but thats how I do it.

If you go to "go advanced" there's a paper clip icon. If you click that you can upload pics straight from your phone

Guys I use a free one that works too, https://tinypic.com/ just choose the message board size!

Ashlee's option is prob easier, totally didn't know you could do that!!

Lol I know! I was getting sick of the url things so I was super happy when I realized you could do it that way lol

Ashhhhh i'm sorry I didn't reply to your text last night, I fell asleep reading a book in bed super early lol. All the crying/stress drained me.

Congratulations chloe!

frsttime- FX it's positive and you O here soon! :)

Ashhhhh i'm sorry I didn't reply to your text last night, I fell asleep reading a book in bed super early lol. All the crying/stress drained me.

Congratulations chloe!

frsttime- FX it's positive and you O here soon! :)

Cassidy are you feeling better today? I hope so.

AFM-I am sick of rain :haha: It hasn't rained here in weeks and I know we need it but I want to go outside!

I am. I mean, I can't do anything about this month. So why stress it. I'm staying optimistic- looking towards next month. He'll be off medication and won't be going through withdrawals so we'll have a much better chance. And i'm holding out a teeny tiny bit of hope that maybe his swimmers hung in strong for a few days and that I may get a surprise BFP this month! lol

Cassidy-Don't give up on this month yet! I hope you get a surprise, well I hope all of us do.
I feel like counting myself out already, not sure why though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->