Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Lol thanks. Wasn't a very good attitude yesterday, but i'm not gonna draw out an argument and make TTC more stressful on him. He's only been sleeping like 3-4 hours at a time because his restless legs are so bad. He's in bed now and has slept like 8+ hours!!!! So hopefully that means he's starting to feel better :) The timing sucked this month. It will be better next month. And whenever we are meant to get our BFP we will. I just always tell myself once we get pregnant and I have our baby I will be thankful for all the BFN's- if we didn't get those we wouldn't get the baby that we will have in our arms, iykwim, that little babe will be so meant to be and all the trouble we went through to get to him/her will be so worth it.

Lol thanks. Wasn't a very good attitude yesterday, but i'm not gonna draw out an argument and make TTC more stressful on him. He's only been sleeping like 3-4 hours at a time because his restless legs are so bad. He's in bed now and has slept like 8+ hours!!!! So hopefully that means he's starting to feel better :) The timing sucked this month. It will be better next month. And whenever we are meant to get our BFP we will. I just always tell myself once we get pregnant and I have our baby I will be thankful for all the BFN's- if we didn't get those we wouldn't get the baby that we will have in our arms, iykwim, that little babe will be so meant to be and all the trouble we went through to get to him/her will be so worth it.

You have such a great attitude!

Yeah, RIGHT ON Cassidy!!

You're still young, still have PLENTY of time to TTC and have a family. Give it time. Some days I look back and say why the heck did I pull my hair out over this when here I am, sitting, waiting, once again! Lol TTC is ONLY THE BEGINNING!

Ashhhhh i'm sorry I didn't reply to your text last night, I fell asleep reading a book in bed super early lol. All the crying/stress drained me.

Congratulations chloe!

frsttime- FX it's positive and you O here soon! :)

Lol no worries. Chad called it though haha he was like "maybe she's taking a nap"

Ashhhhh i'm sorry I didn't reply to your text last night, I fell asleep reading a book in bed super early lol. All the crying/stress drained me.

Congratulations chloe!

frsttime- FX it's positive and you O here soon! :)

Cassidy are you feeling better today? I hope so.

AFM-I am sick of rain :haha: It hasn't rained here in weeks and I know we need it but I want to go outside!
Shoot, I wish it would rain here! I'm tired of the sunshine!!

I am. I mean, I can't do anything about this month. So why stress it. I'm staying optimistic- looking towards next month. He'll be off medication and won't be going through withdrawals so we'll have a much better chance. And i'm holding out a teeny tiny bit of hope that maybe his swimmers hung in strong for a few days and that I may get a surprise BFP this month! lol
I still have hope for those little swimmers :spermy: they have a decent chance since it was pretty close to O day so I'm still rooting for you!

Cassidy-I am glad he is sleeping better and the withdrawals are easing up!

Nikki - I would mention it to the doc. I think someone else mentioned maybe a UTI. They don't always cause the same symptoms in pregnancy as they do in "regular" life. They may at least want to do a urine culture on you. But most likely is is an irritated cervix... you haven't BD'd in the past few days? I spot after sex a little bit...

Nichole - I wouldn't worry about riding your bike in the two week wait... women go to spinning class, run marathons, do cross-fit and boot camp during the two week wait. It would not affect implanatation if that is what you are worried about. I didn't change my life at all during the two week wait (kept running and training) because I didn't want to alter my life at all if I got that BFN again...

Here they are.. maybe I missed it? They seem to be getting lighter to me? I mean it's okay, we BD'ed last nightnight if that's even the case.. we will see! No EWCM though.

Attachments

• 112c0nd.jpg
    112c0nd.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11
nichole, i'm planning on a 5k this weekend (i'll be 14dpo). and bfp or bfn, i'm signed up for a sprint triathalon on setpember 8!

Nichole-Your chart is looking great!

mama- Good job on the weight loss! I hope you see a pos opk soon!

VivianJean-I'm sorry your feeling down :hugs: You aren't out yet though....

Nikki-Lol a good poop...hopefully the bleeding wasn't anything, def not uncommon. I would still check it out though...

Chloe18-Congrats!!!!!

Here they are.. maybe I missed it? They seem to be getting lighter to me? I mean it's okay, we BD'ed last nightnight if that's even the case.. we will see! No EWCM though.

Looks like the top one is positive!

frsttime- I think they look like they're getting lighter. That top one looks positive to me!!!!! :) FX!

Nikki- I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but wouldn't hurt to ring your doctor and ask :)

It would be awesome for a surprise BFP (well, when i'm least expecting it) But i'm definitely going to TRY not to stress it lol. We'll see. Just that little inkling of a chance is probably going to make me go crazy this TWW. Like always. lmao.

I've decided that to TRY, emphasis on try, to distract myself during the TWW I'm going to start crocheting a baby blanket for my hopefully soon rainbow baby. DH and I went to the store and picked out some colors so thinking I'll start it tonight.

Also, went and bought some sunflower seeds last night. Figured if I was crazy enough to try the pineapple might as well try the seeds too...

That's what I thought, too! Can you O without having EWC though?

From what I learned is you can have ewcm a few days before O and some women don't get ewcm at all they just get watery-which is fertile too. Did you have any cm at all?

This cycle I got EWCM day before O. But my body has like.. really good CM. I'm never dry.. there's always at least creamy CM lol.

I've decided that to TRY, emphasis on try, to distract myself during the TWW I'm going to start crocheting a baby blanket for my hopefully soon rainbow baby. DH and I went to the store and picked out some colors so thinking I'll start it tonight.

Also, went and bought some sunflower seeds last night. Figured if I was crazy enough to try the pineapple might as well try the seeds too...

Totally stopping for pineapple and sunflower seeds after work!

That's what I thought, too! Can you O without having EWC though?

From what I learned is you can have ewcm a few days before O and some women don't get ewcm at all they just get watery-which is fertile too. Did you have any cm at all?

It's been watery. Thanks! I learned something today :)

Your welcome-here is the definitions I found. I use ovufriend. Sometimes I have a hard time with my cm because we bd so much around O I can't tell what it is :haha:

https://ovufriend.com/faq/checking-...f-mucus-and-how-can-i-recognize-them,164.html

frsttime- Top one def looks positive to me! The watery cm is good to have too. You could always get preseed if you are worried about cm.

I got the sunflower seeds and Bromelian instead of pineapple. Not sure how much to take though. The bottle says up to 4 times a day so I figured split it and take 2.

Ashlee- What kind of crocheting are you doing? Just regular single or double crochet or are you doing a pattern? I have like 100 different blankets I want to make when I get pregnant. I want to learn how to do socks too so I can make a bunch of baby booties :)

I'll probably start bike riding on Monday. I can't shake the guilty feeling of leaving my dog for a week so I am taking him on extra long walks to make up for it lol.

frsttime- The watery is good cm too. You could always get preseed if you are worried about cm.

I got the sunflower seeds and Bromelian instead of pineapple. Not sure how much to take though. The bottle says up to 4 times a day so I figured split it and take 2.

Ashlee- What kind of crocheting are you doing? Just regular single or double crochet or are you doing a pattern? I have like 100 different blankets I want to make when I get pregnant. I want to learn how to do socks too so I can make a bunch of baby booties :)

I'll probably start bike riding on Monday. I can't shake the guilty feeling of leaving my dog for a week so I am taking him on extra long walks to make up for it lol.

I'm doing a 3 color chevron pattern blanket. It's double crochet. Booties are HARD but they're so stinkin cute when they're done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->