Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Nichole - I moved my entire house during the tww. You should be good riding a bike. My RE said I cant ride a bike now though. And nothing that gets my hr above 140. I can't remember how much bromelain I took, I gave it away. But I can tell you it was by now foods and I don't think it was in mg... Anyways I only took one pill days 1-5dpo.

Nikki - was it def from your vajayjay? (Lol my phone filled it in) maybe it was a hemorrhoid since it was during a bm?

Like this
images

holy cow, trying to catch up has been a task!

Yay Chloe, love seeing those lines!

Cassidy, your outlook is really admirable! Everything happens for a reason (shitty or not) and you will get pregnant when the time is right :hugs: Hope today treats you better than yesterday.

Nikki, I wouldn't worry too much, but its definitely worth mentioning to your doc.

Nichole, i get it completely. Working out in the TWW scares me. Which of course makes the TWW worse, because its one less thing for me to keep myself busy with!

Hi to everyone else! Nothing exciting over here, busy morning at work so I am just getting around to checking in (yes..at noon!)

Ashlee, I love the pattern. I want a quilt like that for my bed!

I did another at 1:30 and it is much lighter. I am going to assume I O'd last night/this morning, watch my temps, BD, and hope and PRAY lol

Also, ladies, I'm going to be sending Nikki a baby shower gift in the next few weeks. If you want to pitch in again, let me know :)

I was thinking about doing the left one for a boy and right one for a girl.

Attachments

• l10195a.jpg
    l10195a.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 90449ada.jpg
    90449ada.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 3
i'm in for nikkis gift - pls send me directions on how to pay you (i have paypal)

Hey Sandy- DON'T GIVE UP YET! FMU (if your LH started to rise overnight) can very well make your OPK look SUPER POS! And then an hour later its not.. It may be bc your pee is diluted! I say BD WITH A SOFTCUP tonight!!! Lol GL sweetie :)

Oh and Ashlee I was thinking of starting a blanket now, but then thought maybe I'd wait for my scan. I couldn't deal with no bean and a nice blankie for no one :( But maybe I could give it to another preggo on here.. Hmmph.

What do you recommend for a beginner? I catch on fast and really like the one you posted, would it be impossible for me?? I think I will do a yellow and blue one :)

Mirolee, I will pm you.

Nichole, send it when ever. I will be sending a gift prob in the next week or two. Any ideas for a gift? pm me :)

Hey Sandy- DON'T GIVE UP YET! FMU (if your LH started to rise overnight) can very well make your OPK look SUPER POS! And then an hour later its not.. It may be bc your pee is diluted! I say BD WITH A SOFTCUP tonight!!! Lol GL sweetie :)

Oh and Ashlee I was thinking of starting a blanket now, but then thought maybe I'd wait for my scan. I couldn't deal with no bean and a nice blankie for no one :( But maybe I could give it to another preggo on here.. Hmmph.

What do you recommend for a beginner? I catch on fast and really like the one you posted, would it be impossible for me?? I think I will do a yellow and blue one :)
It wasnt FMU. It was second.

Did you do some yesterday and they were neg? If so, I'd say that you O today or tomorrow. Take one in the morning with FMU, that will be extra dark I'm sure. That's prob why your tests are fading (hopefully!). But even if it really is over, you've been BDing still right? So you'd be good :) I usually O my 2nd or 3rd day of POS OPKs. AND I had NO EWCM this month, for the first time EVER! So no worries there, lol obviously watery cm can make babies too!!

here's my funny story for you ladies for the day: after lunch, i was like, "sweet, my right boob kinda hurts, that's new, yes! a symptom!" so i gave it like a side-squeeze (like i folded my arms and did it, 'cause i'm at work and it would be weird to just be all poking them) - turns out, i forgot i had put my debit card into my bra so i could take $ out at lunch (i'm wearing a dress, no pockets). so yeah, that "symptom" was my debit card stabbing me. hehehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->