Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

You ladies are so sweet! Alia really looks forward to a baby gift from you wonderful woman that got me through the hard times!

Rachel- I am positive it was from my vajaja, because there was a bit of EWCM that was pink too.

Mirolee- SO FUNNY! However I hope you get a sticky sticky positive this cycle!

here's my funny story for you ladies for the day: after lunch, i was like, "sweet, my right boob kinda hurts, that's new, yes! a symptom!" so i gave it like a side-squeeze (like i folded my arms and did it, 'cause i'm at work and it would be weird to just be all poking them) - turns out, i forgot i had put my debit card into my bra so i could take $ out at lunch (i'm wearing a dress, no pockets). so yeah, that "symptom" was my debit card stabbing me. hehehe :)

That's hilarious :haha:

On a completely unrelated to ttc note...noooo I just found out wentworth miller is gay and I'm heart broken :cry: I mean good for him coming out and everything but sad sad day for me :( oh well, he's still gorgeous

LOL, Mirolee, that is priceless! I always get my hopes up when I wear sportsbras, but then i realized that my sportsbras are super tight and just squish my boobs.

Emily, just sent you a PM with the info.

Ash, totally bummed too, but good for him for coming out.

Hello girls...not results yet...uuggghh...i tried callignt he drs off...left a mess and now waiting for a call back...i dont think its a positive hcg test tho bcos i would think tht if they did get a pos result wudnt they call me on their own??????? aahh well we will c..

Ashlee i was heart broken too wen i read abt him... ( ya right like i had a chance if he was straight ....lol )

Mirolee thts soo funny...love tht your temp has gone up today...looking gud girl :)

Cassidy love love love your attitude and strength...u r a gud person and i hope and pray u get your baby to love and hold very soon :hugs:

Nikki i wouldnt defenitely just wanna call and find out...no harm in calling...it willdefly give u some peace of mind :)

Amanda im in for the gift as well...will pm u

Amanda- I know, I'm super bummed. I told DH and he was like "Sucks for you!" lol

Sonia- ugh I hate when I have to wait around for results, I'm sure you're dying to know what's going on.

I keep staring at my chart wishing there were more columns to the right of my crosshairs lol...TWW is awful. At least tomorrow is CD5 that means that if there is a little bean it will be burrowing in there in the next couple days

Sonia-I hope you get your results soon.

AFM: I am watching a little boy tonight. I am excited but sometimes I am jealous of his mom. She got pregnant so easily.

sooooo much to do at work. sooo little motivation. so i am reading about male infertility, varicocele, and tww symptoms. productive, yes?

Totally productive Amanda! :)

Sonia- I hope you get results back soon!! I mean wtf why are they taking sooo long?? Grrrrr

Mirolee- that's hilarious! hahaha

So yeah, I go in Monday to get my progesterone level tested. My dr said if my levels are low, she will give me a hire dosage of clomid next time. I hope I don't go in there and they are like 'Oh, looks like you didn't actually ovulate'. I would lose my mind.

So yeah, I go in Monday to get my progesterone level tested. My dr said if my levels are low, she will give me a hire dosage of clomid next time. I hope I don't go in there and they are like 'Oh, looks like you didn't actually ovulate'. I would lose my mind.

All of your symptoms point to a strong O! I'm sure all will be fine :)

Amanda- I've been doing just about the same lol. Except I've been googling anything and everything about implantation lol. Definitely a good use of our time...

Nichole- I think you definitely O'd. I hope that you get high progesterone results back!

Ugh, this day is dragging so bad. I want to go hoooooome!

Amanda- I've been doing just about the same lol. Except I've been googling anything and everything about implantation lol. Definitely a good use of our time...

Nichole- I think you definitely O'd. I hope that you get high progesterone results back!

newest addiction? pregnancy blogs. I just want to be cute and pregnant and creative like all these ladies who have killer pregnancy/life blogs.

I just want to go home tooooo! I got in 2 hours late today because of an orthodontist appt this am, so this day really shouldn't feel that long.

Totallly irritated...Wtf...still no call ...uuugghhh ok im not preg i get it at least i wanna know my progesterone level....](*,)

newest addiction? pregnancy blogs. I just want to be cute and pregnant and creative like all these ladies who have killer pregnancy/life blogs.

I just want to go home tooooo! I got in 2 hours late today because of an orthodontist appt this am, so this day really shouldn't feel that long.

Amanda pregnancy vlogs have honestly kept me goin this whole yr....i follow this 1 girl called missy...her vlog being the bumps along the way...now they have their son after 2 losses...they totally make me c the light at the end of the tunnel

So tried calling the ofc and theyve closed for the day.....in limbo land :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->