Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Mirolee-I see your temp is back up!!! FX'd tight for you!

Sonia-BOO!!! I can't believe they are making you wait! I always get my blood drawn at quest bc I get my results back faster than when I do it at my docs office. lol

AFM-Having some more of the cramping I get right before AF with a slight bit of lower back pain...it better be something, otherwise it's just annoying lol My nipples are sensitive, but that happened last month too. AF should be here on Tuesday if I have a 14 day lp again...

So the nurse just called and said my progesterone came back at 16.5...so yes i od...:happydance: hcg came back at 2 so well thts considered negative obviously but im really not complaining :)

Sonia is there normally hCG in your system all the time in low amounts? Jw bc I thought you had to get preggo to even make the hormone.

Sonia is there normally hCG in your system all the time in low amounts? Jw bc I thought you had to get preggo to even make the hormone.

Some people have really low levels of hcg at all times. That's why anything less than 5 is considered negative

yes any number below 5 is considered negative...she said tht mayb it shows after sometime ...thts also a possibility but lets just wait to c if af shows

Interesting!!

So I guess today when DH took our dog to the vet (he has a skin infection:() he went to pay and forgot his credit card and they wouldn't give him his antibiotics!!! She said come back tomorrow and get them, and he looks so awful they took a culture and his poor head is still bleeding :/ & we've been going there for years so I was SO mad. Called in like REALLY people his head is bleeding and he's sick and you couldn't just give it to him?! So he'll feel better TOMORROW. Grr not going there anymore!!!

Ugh AND when I got home from work today I just cried on DHs lap for hours. I feel bad and I miss my baby. So much. Hubby asked if i was "ready to be doing this again..." And these hormones are killing me, just makes it impossible to stop crying!! I think im just a bit overwhelmed. So he made me a grilled chicken Caesar salad and all is good now. Snuggling on the couch with my pup :)

Sonia- that's an awesome looking progesterone level! I'm glad they called you :)

I am only 2 dpo and I am already symptom spotting:haha:. My taste buds have been so wacky today! The usual cup of coffee I have every morning tasted super funky and the spaghetti I made for dinner tasted crazy sweet. I also had 1/2 a cup of wine and felt really sick afterwards. Idk what's going on but hopefully this is all a good sign! :thumbup:

Ladies, so much awesomeness. PRETTY CHARTS, Os, A BFP! A TMI!, lol.

Thanks all for kind words. I've cried on and off today (at work, a new job, how embarrassing). POAS last night- nadda.

Went to doc this morning and the ONE piece of good news is that my thyroid function tests came back normal (for the first time in over 6 months). But my cervix hurts, (I prodded myself too hard while checking things out and had bloody CM on my finger... I almost passed out and felt so nauseous afterwards for an hour).

Interesting!!

So I guess today when DH took our dog to the vet (he has a skin infection:() he went to pay and forgot his credit card and they wouldn't give him his antibiotics!!! She said come back tomorrow and get them, and he looks so awful they took a culture and his poor head is still bleeding :/ & we've been going there for years so I was SO mad. Called in like REALLY people his head is bleeding and he's sick and you couldn't just give it to him?! So he'll feel better TOMORROW. Grr not going there anymore!!!

Ugh AND when I got home from work today I just cried on DHs lap for hours. I feel bad and I miss my baby. So much. Hubby asked if i was "ready to be doing this again..." And these hormones are killing me, just makes it impossible to stop crying!! I think im just a bit overwhelmed. So he made me a grilled chicken Caesar salad and all is good now. Snuggling on the couch with my pup :)

that's awful. Poor puppy. xx sending love.

Awwww Morgan :hugs: I'm so sorry hun and can only imagine how hard going through all of this is for you. Bittersweet is probably the best way to describe it. Just know Jaxon is looking down on his mommy and daddy and smiling, and that he had a huge part in the little bean snuggled inside you right now :hugs:

Sonia- hey, hCG has to start somewhere! You could have just implanted when you got the test done!!! Ahhh FX for you! Nice progesterone!

Nichole- eeek FX! I know people say you can't feel symptoms until you've implanted but I believe you can- there's another hormone your body starts producing as soon as fertilization occurs but there's no test for that yet. I know plenty of people who said they knew RIGHT away that they were pregnant. FX!!!!

If y'all remember, I'm switching OB's because of how much my previous OB wanted to charge out of pocket without even billing my insurance company. Well tomorrow is my first appointment with my new OB. I'm nervous to see my old OB (from my last pregnancy) there because I feel bad for switching but I just can't trust her after the 3 stories I heard from someone who's currently suing her (I think I mentioned that all before.) I just don't want to bump into her at the desk or something you know?

Anyway, I'm also anxious because I want her to try finding the heartbeat even though it's still pretty early and then I'm anxious because if she does try, I hope we get to hear it because I didn't last time my old OB tried (last Monday... or the Monday before...?) And I hope she gives me the go-ahead to schedule my 12 week scan because I haven't had one since 7 weeks along and the baby was just a little blur on a crappy low-res machine. I just want to see the baby resembling more of a baby than a blob. Make sure everything's progressing right, you know? I'm super paranoid of a MMC after all the other losses. I know it's not likely especially with how nauseous I still am but just one of those fears you can't shake until you see proof there's no need to worry.

Julie- FX! Those sound so promising too! Eeeek I wanna see more BFPS!

VivianJean :hugs: I'm sorry things are rough right now. :hugs: It will get better! <3

Waves :hugs: I'm sorry hun, although i've never experienced it, I can only imagine the worry you have once you are pregnant. Of losing the baby and making sure everything is going ok. It will probably consume me once I get pregnant, i'm horrified of a miscarriage and have never had one :( but i'm sure everything is perfect, you'll see your little beans heartbeat and know that he/she is snuggled in for the long haul! <3

Morgan-I am so sorry for your puppy!
VivianJean-I am sorry things are hard. But it looks like they are getting better good luck!
Waves-If you bump in to her remember you are better off. Don't worry to much about it, it happens.
AFM done babysitting and want a baby now!

Thanks guys.. He looks good.. see ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
Waves :hugs: I'm sorry hun, although i've never experienced it, I can only imagine the worry you have once you are pregnant. Of losing the baby and making sure everything is going ok. It will probably consume me once I get pregnant, i'm horrified of a miscarriage and have never had one :( but i'm sure everything is perfect, you'll see your little beans heartbeat and know that he/she is snuggled in for the long haul! <3

Aw thanks dear :) I know those are common fears of anyone who's pregnant, previous losses or not. I just almost expect something to go wrong because it has several times now you know? I'm sure everything's fine but that worry is still in the back of my mind. Especially with how many posts in the 1st tri section are about m/c and things like that. Makes it seem so much more common than it actually is.

Waves-If you bump in to her remember you are better off. Don't worry to much about it, it happens.

Thanks :) I know I am but she and her nurse were always so nice to me so I feel bad just ditching her but I gotta do what's best for me and my babe so oh well.

OMG I had to post this one too!!! Lol he tried to eat it when I was havin my photoshoot!! (P.s. I'm liking this paper clip pic upload method, too easy!!:))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 14
Thanks Cassidy! I'm betting you get your bfp this month...it's always when you least expect it! lol

Sonia-I agree with Cassidy, maybe you just implanted! It has to start somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->