Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Morgan, that cold be a super cute announcement photo!

Mirolee- I was thinking the same bc it makes you squint a bit to see what it says :)

Did you do some yesterday and they were neg? If so, I'd say that you O today or tomorrow. Take one in the morning with FMU, that will be extra dark I'm sure. That's prob why your tests are fading (hopefully!). But even if it really is over, you've been BDing still right? So you'd be good :) I usually O my 2nd or 3rd day of POS OPKs. AND I had NO EWCM this month, for the first time EVER! So no worries there, lol obviously watery cm can make babies too!!

I did one Monday afternoon and it was really light. I was out after that, and I didn't get anymore until yesterday morning. So then there were the two you saw, and one more that was lighter. I did one more last night before bed after about a 6 hour hold (when you're busy and can't drink much, ya don't have to pee much I guess!), and it was positive-looking like the first one. I did one with FMU this morning, and it looks a little lighter than the one from last night I think. At least right now. But it might still be a positive. I'll post pictures after bit. Even if it is over, yes, we have been BD'ing. We Bd'ed last night, Wednesday night, Monday, Saturday, and Friday. We've got our bases covered there. Lol. And I'm super glad to hear that you did not have an EWCM. :) My temp dropped a little instead of going up today. I don't know how that is in the whole scheme of O'ing with positive OPK's. I'm not freaking out about it though.

So tried calling the ofc and theyve closed for the day.....in limbo land :shrug:

That's crap! What a bunch of jerks to leave you hanging like that! :( Hopefully they will call bright and early!

Okay, obviously I didn't read far enough down before I replied.. I'm sorry it was only 2, but mayyyyybeee? I wouldn't give up til AF shows up! :)

Julie, cramping and lower backache were the symptoms that made me test when I was pregnant with our son. We found out at about 3 -- 3 1/2 weeks so however many DPO that is. I'm actually clueless there, but anyway, sounds promising! Hoping for your BFP!

Morgan, I'm so SO sorry about your rough evening. Like we've said so many times, we're going to have times like that. Probably forever. And I'm sure the hormones make it harder. I know when I was pregnant, I could cry at the drop of a hat over the littlest thing, so I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you. I'm glad your hubby is so supportive though. And it looks like your dog is, too. ;) It WILL get better. And your little guy is up there watching over you and his baby brother or sister. They are always with us, just not in the way that we wish they could be, unfortunately. I keep telling myself that this experience will make us better mama's than we would have been otherwise (even though I'm sure we would have been awesome without this happening to us!) because we know firsthand how precious and fragile our little babes are, and I think it will make the hard parts easier. I'm also sorry about your dog! Poor dude! Our dog is a big baby. He's like our child. It's pitiful. (And he lays like that, too!) Lol. Hopefully he gets to feeling better soon!

AFM, I am so ready for this day to be over and for it to be the weekend. We don't have anything exciting planned. I'd like to sleep in a bit. And I need to clean! I am not used to the house being less clean than it was when I was off and all I had to do is clean clean clean! It's driving me crazy! Hope ya all have a great Friday!

Well got my cross hairs but temp dipped so I dunno I did actually have a good block of sleep this time so maybe that's what my temp should look like. The other lower ones I got good sleep for too. Idk, that temp really took the wind out of my sails. I'm hoping it's just a fallback rise or something. I'm probably over reacting. Guess I'll see what tomorrow has in store.

dont worry just yet, nichole, keep the hope alive! it's totally normal to have variation AND a fallback rise - so it could be either! it's ok for you to be deflated - we'll help cheer you on! when is your blood draw? around 6/7 dpo? my progesterone this month was 14, medicated cycle.

Thanks, I know I'm probably over reacting. I just wanted the temps to be high and be super obvious I ovulated lol. I go in Monday at 7dpo for blood draw.

good morning ladies! Yay for Friday!

Mirolee and Julie- when are you two testing??

Morgan- love the doggie pictures. wish my pups could come up on the couch with me but they are both about 100 lbs so we wouldn't all fit.

Okay! :)^

And thanks guys, I love that dog and I'm feeling MUCH better today :)

Sandy- Hmm so w/ the PCOS before were your cycles really long? It sounds like you DEF covered the BD, now we just have to see those temps rise to know you O'd!! The next few days should be fun for you.. Keep up the babymakin ;)

Morning ladies!
Nichole-We are here to cheer you on! Don't worry about one temp that does not define your cycle.
AFM It is so great outside, I am currently playing fetch with my dog. Shih tzus are so entertaining. 8 dpo for me!

Aww Katrina, our family dog is a lil Shih Tzu, we got her when I was in 6th grade!! They are so sweet and lovable and I miss her so much sometimes when my dog attacks me for 30 minutes everyday when I come home from work!!! Lol ;)

My puppy is crazy-but she's fun too. She loves kids which is a plus if we ever have a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->