Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Okay! :)^

And thanks guys, I love that dog and I'm feeling MUCH better today :)

Sandy- Hmm so w/ the PCOS before were your cycles really long? It sounds like you DEF covered the BD, now we just have to see those temps rise to know you O'd!! The next few days should be fun for you.. Keep up the babymakin ;)

They were really long.. about every 3 months. That's why I am a nervous wreck!

Nichole- I would really recommend not analyzing every temp. I would look at your chart as a whole. To me, it looks like you O-ed. Now you have to lets the annoying TWW take its course. For me I would temp like 5-10 days before expected O and then just 3 days after O to see the red cross-hairs then I would stop temping because otherwise every temp would drive me crazy. I recommend doing that, it will keep you sane and it will confirm O because of the x-hairs.

This is the progression .. the top one is Monday then yesterday and today. Today's still look positive to me, maybe more so?

Attachments

• 125tctd.jpg
    125tctd.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10
My opks tell me to stop when I get a positive. I think yesterdays look better though!

Nikki- that's what I was planning on doing but I think I might temp one more time to see where it's at tomorrow.

Firsttime, cd19 opk looks the most positive to me out of all of them. Sounds like you did a good job covering your bases bd'ing, so I think you're good! :) Goodluck!

firsttime- I agree with the girls... looks like yesterday your got your LH surge. Which usually means you will O with in 24-48 hours.

Yeah Sandy I think you'd HAVE to be ovulating by the looks of those OPKs!! Keep it up & post more tests :) I was going to suggest a fertility monitor (~$100 for a clearblue one) which you could use forever and just skip this nonsense altogether!! (I'd expect a temp spike soon!)

Has anyone else ever considered one? I think if we were TTC 1+ yrs I may have looked into one..?

I def considered one, morgan, but I get really strong surges on OPK's and I can feel my O, so I don't think it would be necessary for us. Although, I always like another stick to pee on...

Morgan-I have considered it, but I doubt I will get one. I say that now give me a couple months :haha:

Sandy- I agree with the other girls, yesterdays looks darkest. Reminds me of my opks this cycle. CD17 I had super dark positives then cd18 the line was the same as the control so it looked positive still but I used a second brand of opk that isn't as sensitive and they were starting to look negative plus I had some serious o pain cd17 so I'm sure that was my o day.

AFM, last night I was getting some hot flashes and feeling nauseous, today I'm feeling light headed and nauseous. Come on progesterone! Get a little bean to stick!!

I am feeling a little bummed because my post-o temps aren't as high this cycle :?

I've thought about getting the clear blue fertility monitor but It's so expensive. $160ish for the monitor and $50 for the testing strips.

thanks guys. stupid getting my hopes up, dammit! :p

Oh wow Nichole that's crazy. Umm for some reason I had NO IDEA you had to pee on sticks for those, too!!! LOL it never ends..

Pee on an OPK Mirolee, let's see what it looks like!!!!!! ;)

WOW I SO DIDN'T SEE TODAYS TEMPS Mirolee, just yesterdays!! Sleep in a freezer on 11DPO or implantationnnnnn?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->