Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Ohh Mirolee I will leave you alone lol... If you had the strength to make it to Friday, the weekend will be a breeze. Enjoy it and have fun daydreaming about vaca..

Speaking of that we found out I'll be 21 weeks preggo in Baltimore, MD for the Steelers game on Thanksgiving Day. Our vacation should be grrrrrrrrrrrreat lol freezing and fat. So wish I were going to the beach this year!

It is only 10am and I am insanely bored at work. one of those SUPER slow days. bleck.

LOL wtf it is almost 1:30 in the afternoon here?! NO WONDER! Lol

Ohh Mirolee I will leave you alone lol... If you had the strength to make it to Friday, the weekend will be a breeze. Enjoy it and have fun daydreaming about vaca..

Speaking of that we found out I'll be 21 weeks preggo in Baltimore, MD for the Steelers game on Thanksgiving Day. Our vacation should be grrrrrrrrrrrreat lol freezing and fat. So wish I were going to the beach this year!

I think I'd take freezing and fat over sweaty, sticky and super hot and fat! :)

Do you ladies think I should temp 1 more time to see where its at or just put the thermometer down and walk away? I got my confirmation cross hairs and I'll be going in for progesterone testing Monday.

Nikki, I saw that you're registered for bumgenius cloth diapers. check out cottonbabies.com
They always have great sales and deals on them, ie, buy 2 get one free, or buy 2, get 2 inserts free. And, its generally free shipping :)

Nikki-Depending on if I have any spotting or AF, I may test Mon or Tues.

Mirolee-Your chart does look amazing! I really hope it isn't teasing you!!!

Nichole-If you know it will drive you crazy, then put it down!!! Lol I try not to read into my temps.

AFM-Still have some cramping. AF isn't due til Tues. Temps went down though, same time they usually do before AF. So, I'm sure I'm out.

That's why I am unsure. If its higher then it will make me feel better and I'll be more confident but if its lower than yes it will drive me crazy lol

Nichole, I would say to just keep temping that way IF you don't get a bfp this cycle you'll have an idea of what your normal clomid cycle looks like. What's driving me nuts right now is that I don't have any pre-m/c charts to look at, just messed up hormone charts from after the miscarriage so I don't have anything normal to compare this month's to.

Thanks ladies! Hope you are right! :) I may sound dumb, but do I keep BD'ing for another couple days or are we good? I guess I am not really sure what I should do now..

Thanks Robert for the cotton web page! Ill take a look. I am one of those people that like to put everything on one registry and they if I don't get it as a gift then Ill shop around. This is basically my list of needs/wants. DH was the one that said he wanted to try cloth, so I said we could. If he doesn't partake in the duties that come along with cloth then I'm not doing it either. So I just put a few on the registry to see if we like them. If we do we will get more, if we don't then we didn't waste too much money. But we aren't sure what to expect. Did you see anything else on my registry that I might be missing or have too much of? Being the first time I might miss something.

For anyone else that wants to check out my registry and might have advice for a first time mommy...

https://www.toysrus.com/registry/myregistry/index.jsp

Nichole, I would say to just keep temping that way IF you don't get a bfp this cycle you'll have an idea of what your normal clomid cycle looks like. What's driving me nuts right now is that I don't have any pre-m/c charts to look at, just messed up hormone charts from after the miscarriage so I don't have anything normal to compare this month's to.

I don't have anything to compare to at all either. I only started temping 3about weeks ago..ugh!

Robert- out of the 4 kinds of cloth diapers this company sells... do you know which is the best? I have 2 different kinds on my registry so we can also get a feel for which we like better so if we do the cloth thing Ill know which to buy more of.

nichole (and other clomid ladies) - i advise at LEAST one full cycle of temps on clomid. specifically because clomid LENGTHENS your leutal phase. trust me, i was FOOLED by that, ha! (not funny). this is why i am not testing until monday (16dpo) - because when i was NOT on clomid, i had spotting leading up to my period, and about a 11 day LP. on clomid, no or only a tiny bit of spotting, and at least 2 additional days (now 5) added to my LP. also, if you have had poor ovulations in the past (which is why we're on clomid in the first place, no?) then it means ON clomid, you should have stronger ovulation and better/higher progesterone, which can also lead you astray. i have shed many-a-tear over this phenomenon. this is just my advice from 4 cycles of clomid - you should do what you think is best for your body/mind/heart.

Robert- out of the 4 kinds of cloth diapers this company sells... do you know which is the best? I have 2 different kinds on my registry so we can also get a feel for which we like better so if we do the cloth thing Ill know which to buy more of.

I like the 4.0's the best. The all-in-ones are okay, not my favorite. The Flip's sucks- so many leaks.

My best friend has my 18-month old goddaughter in them since birth, and they are the same diapers from when her son was in diapers (She just replaced the elastic on the legs). You could get a few newborn's, but the 4.0's are adjustable. They're a bit bulky but fit newborns just fine. I don't like the all-in-ones because you can't double stuff them. The 4.0's can be double stuffed which is awesome because it keeps them dry longer, less leaks. It ended up being a godsend when she was sleep training the baby. They recommended disposable overnight diapers for sleep training, that don't require a night time change, if possible, so she just put 3 inserts into the 4.0's and they worked better than any disposable!

I would get a lot of them, and a lot of inserts. They're labor intensive but so worth it. I will most definitely cloth diaper when ever we get to that point.

I think I might take one more temp and then stop. I know I should probably have one full chart of temps like Mirolee suggested but idk if I can handle it. I obviously read WAY too much into my temps and I don't want to stress myself out.

whatever you decide, nichole, is right for YOU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->