Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

ps..its only 1:40 here..I CANNOT WAIT TO GO HOME! I am so bored. no sneaking out early for me, either.

I can't figure out how to post it here, but I have an amazing video of him dancing and painting recently. He is naked and painting outside on his easel. He will pause his painting to dance dance dance, jump, spin around, then go back to painting. Then he does it again. Man, the little guy knows how to get down. SO freaking cute.

Oh my goodness, that's just awful! I'm so sorry you and OH lost a friend that way. And especially sorry for momma and baby.

Thanks. We all miss him, each and every day. There's no denying genetics though, Indie is JUST like his daddy.

I've thought about getting the clear blue fertility monitor but It's so expensive. $160ish for the monitor and $50 for the testing strips.

Try eBay. I got CBFM used for $75. It tells you you can't reset but you can ;-) Works great!

EMILY YOUR 30 WEEKS!!!!!!!!! OMG....baby boy will be here in no time...first baby of your thread :happydance: any news on Laura??? she must be almost there too???

I haven't heard from Laura in forever. I'm sure she is fine. She must be getting really close now!

Hey girls! Took me a while to go through all the comments! You all have been busy! ;-)

It looks like a lot us are in the TWW! Exciting yet annoyingly long.

I'm 8 DPO and getting irritated. Everything I feel can be either an early pregnancy symptom or just because of the NPC. VERY frustrating. If I wasn't on the cream I would be so excited to have sore BBs right now LOL. Been having acid reflux, headaches, nausea, feeling fatigued, sore BBs and twinges of pain which I hope are implantation. Getting a blood pregnancy test Wednesday (hCG quantitative) to know for sure. I'm sure I will POAS before then LOL :p

Happy Friday!!!

prgirl_11, i would be testing if I were you. You have FAR more patience than I do! Goodluck, cant wait to see your tests :)

Ashlee, how many dpo are you? How are you feeling?

Mirolee, where are you at in your cycle? I don't understand charts at.all otherwise I would check it out.

I'm 5dpo (I think) with lots and lots of cramping, no other symptoms. Weird for me, since normally I get really sore boobs are 3dpo on.

Amanda, girrllll, I am trying to hold on for dear life. Too many bad experiences testing early :-( but you know how it is, we always say we'll wait but we all know what happens LOL

Amanda, girrllll, I am trying to hold on for dear life. Too many bad experiences testing early :-( but you know how it is, we always say we'll wait but we all know what happens LOL

Oh yeah.. Ashlee and I had a competition last cycle, to see who could wait the longest to test. I didn't even last 24 hours. EPIC FAIL.

ps what does your user name stand for?

Oh yeah.. Ashlee and I had a competition last cycle, to see who could wait the longest to test. I didn't even last 24 hours. EPIC FAIL.

PR is for Puerto Rico (where I was born) :) The 11 is just my birth month. I wanted something simpler but Marie was taken :shrug:

So obviously ( bcos i am sooo stupid ) i googled whether i could still b pregnant after having a hcg beta count of 2 @ 10dpo...interestingly LOTS of women have had neg blood work at 10 dpo but still got positives later on....huh....wen i just started getting back my sanity for the rest of the mth :dohh:

So obviously ( bcos i am sooo stupid ) i googled whether i could still b pregnant after having a hcg beta count of 2 @ 10dpo...interestingly LOTS of women have had neg blood work at 10 dpo but still got positives later on....huh....wen i just started getting back my sanity for the rest of the mth :dohh:

interesting....how many dpo are you now? still holding out hope for you, lady!

interesting....how many dpo are you now? still holding out hope for you, lady!

Im 12dpo today...but im defenitely not testing till monday...nope not doin tht....NOPE NOT DOIN THT...( in repeat mode :dohh: )

prgirl_11, i would be testing if I were you. You have FAR more patience than I do! Goodluck, cant wait to see your tests :)

Ashlee, how many dpo are you? How are you feeling?

Mirolee, where are you at in your cycle? I don't understand charts at.all otherwise I would check it out.

I'm 5dpo (I think) with lots and lots of cramping, no other symptoms. Weird for me, since normally I get really sore boobs are 3dpo on.
I'm 5DPO, you said you were having O symptoms about the time I got my positive OPKs. I'm feeling alright. Was a little nauseous and having hot flashes last night and today was a little nauseous and light headed. Still peeing constantly, but again, pretty sure that's all the lemon water. Not holding my breath that this will be the cycle. I really really want it to be, but don't want to get my hopes up over symptoms. If I get really veiny boobs I might change my mind lol.

It's true, she failed miserably lol so then I tested too haha

I'm still holding out hope for you, 9DPO is most common for implantation so it could have been that you didn't have time for HCG to build up yet. FX for you!

PRgirl-I am 8 dpo and have no symptoms so your better off then me.
Amanda-What a cutie. I am sorry about his dad.
AFM: DH must have known I was a downer today because I got flowers delivered. 8 dpo and nothing much happening here.

I'm going to try REALLY hard to not test until 13DPO this time

PRgirl-I am 8 dpo and have no symptoms so your better off then me.
Amanda-What a cutie. I am sorry about his dad.
AFM: DH must have known I was a downer today because I got flowers delivered. 8 dpo and nothing much happening here.

Could be the cream but we'll see. I had no symptoms before with my last two positives. When are you testing Katrina?

I have only one pregnancy test in the house, the one that came with my opks. I do not want to even think about it-so I am pretending I have none and I will not be going anywhere to buy more over the weekend. So if I test, I am holding out!

Edit*Until Thursday*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"