Please can i borrow your eyesed **FRER TODAY**

Carrie29

Reaction score
Ok, maybe i should ban myself from using these, but i'm getting lines like this every day, this is the strongest one i've had so far. I did an FRER 2 days ago which was BFN, and i am 7 days late for AF. Not sure what to think, i did this one as i'm going out tonight and now i don't know whether to drink or not..

What do you think?

Attachments

• P1000225.jpg
    P1000225.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 309
I can see something, but not sure yet.. sorry not much help i know!

there looks like theres something there to me!

Try taking the pic with a light backround hun its hard to see. xx

pics a bit small hon, dont drink to be on the safe side! I do think I can see a hint of something tho! good luck!

I think I can see something but it would help if it was bigger. x

Thanks peeps, i will do another tomorrow as i've had a coffee and about 2 pints of water in the last hour or so. I'm going to stay off the drink tonight and pretend i'm on antibiotics, just to be safe.. I'll take it with a white background tomorrow. I really hope it is the start of something :winkwink:

I gave in and had to do another even though i have drank quite alot of water/coffee.

Here it is, i realy hope it's not a bad batch!

Attachments

• P1000226.jpg
    P1000226.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 146
Here's an inverted pic

Attachments

• e-Fn1CZfdl.jpg
    e-Fn1CZfdl.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 76
wow... now THEY look like bfp's! Good luck and keep testing. They should get stronger over the next few days. :hugs:

Thanks i don't know whether to mention it to my hubby, i am meeting him tonight as he's out all day at the rugby, he's going to be quite drunk but i'm sure he'll figure something's up when he see's i'm not drinking!, but on the other hand i don't want him to get his hopes up, especially if he's drunk he may announce it to the whole bar!

Thanks i don't know whether to mention it to my hubby, i am meeting him tonight as he's out all day at the rugby, he's going to be quite drunk but i'm sure he'll figure something's up when he see's i'm not drinking!, but on the other hand i don't want him to get his hopes up, especially if he's drunk he may announce it to the whole bar!

Just tell him ur not feeling too good and wanna skip having a drink. Tell him you've had a bad headache all day or something. Then tell him in the morning when he wakes up. :)

Good Idea, i may actually drive down there and then there's no way out!.. and he'll be happy as we won't have to hang around waiting for cabs later.

Yah I see your line in your second picture!

Ooo your 2nd pic looks really promising hunny! Fingers crossed this is your BFP :) x

Looking good honey, get an FRER.

X

Thanks for the PMA peeps, i managed to not tell DH last night and waited till this morning, i had another faint line on IC this morning, so off to buy a frer today, then i'll try and wait till tomorrow morning. I guess if it realy is BFP i must've ovulated late as AF was due last week so i would have thought the lines would be brighter by now.. Just shows how mucked up our bodies get after coming off the pill!

I think you should take a *regular* test before telling hubbs, even though this looks like a + to me! Maybe get one and then take it with fmu so you can show him when he wakes up in the morning too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->