Please can i borrow your eyesed **FRER TODAY**

Hi again

Well i did a superdrug one this morning and this is what i got.. i don't think i can see anything but not sure, what do you think?

i realy don't know what to think now, after the line on the IC the other day i would've thought it would show on this one a better line?. i wanted to get FRER but they had run out..

Attachments

• P1000227.jpg
    P1000227.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 110
I think I can see something where that little spot is above it. It looks like there's a line directly underneath it. A frer would be good if you could get hold of one from somewhere. x

try a 1st response but i definatly see somtning in all your test, io have my fingers crossed for you hun x

i defo see something and the ic was positive!!!xx

try a 1st response but i definatly see somtning in all your test, io have my fingers crossed for you hun x

I agree, don't waste your money on these test you end up using more, get an FRER.

Good luck honey!

XX

Thanks girls, i was loosing my PMA, don't know what i would do without you.

Superdrug had sold out of FRER and my local chemist doesn't sell them, i'm heading into London tomorrow so i will pick one up then..

Not sure if i'm imagining it but i felt quite nauseous after brekkie today and yesterday, i work as a sales manager and i was in with a client yesterday and started to feel really yuk, so i wasn't actually thinking about babies at the time. Hopefully that's a good sign :wacko:

hey hun thts defo a line in thr i took 1 today also and mines is like tht and am not ment to test till sat good luck babes xx

Ok, so today i did an FRER but 3mu after brekkie and 2 drinks, ok i should of waited until tomorrow morning, but i gave in and bought them this morning in London and had to do one straightaway.

I had to fit it in my handbag so took the strip out and excuse the whole in the middle as it caught against my keys, anyway i think i can see a faint line which i first saw at 5 mins after taking and it's still there.. what do you think? Am i imagining it?, i realy thought it would be darker by now but i guess it wasn't fmu..

Attachments

• P1000231.jpg
    P1000231.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 76
Also a CB taken last night, but read some bad reports about getting lines like these... why can't i just get a proper line :shrug:

Attachments

• P1000233.jpg
    P1000233.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 73
im not a fan of blue dye tests as they are prone to vaps in my opinion.
I would buy a frer or pink dye test.

Good luck :hugs:

Well i think all of the tests earlier on this thread must've been evaps or faults as i did an frer this morning with FMU and nothing at all. So i'm just going to wait for AF to show now and try and get my PMA back for next month

:hugs: blue dye tests are evil..

Well it's not over until she shows honey!

XXXX

**** as mrs jd says it aint over till she shows
ur test really do look positive
good luck thou xx

hey carrie29 have u dun any more tests ???
xx

I see a line on the pink test! I hope this is it!!!!! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"