Please check out my chart for me

arpeters

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I need some chart stalkers to let me know if my chart looks promising. Last cycle, my temp started dipping at 10dpo, so I am just waiting to get past that hump, but I never get that good of a dip and my temps are never above 97.7. Let me know what you think please. Thank you and good luck to you all. :thumbup:

it looks good have u done the chart overlay on ff?

Looking good :thumbup:

Possible implantation dip at 6DPO :happydance: Good Luck and sticky :dust:

i think it's a bit too early to tell, the dip at 6dpo isn't that pronounced so hard to tell if it's implantation dip or not, i get dips like that in my cycle all the time.. You could probably test tomorrow though at 10dpo? :dust:

it looks good have u done the chart overlay on ff?

Yes and I OVed earlier this month and my temps are higher and more stable. I am really hoping but trying not to get my hopes up since it makes AF harder to handle. Good luck to everyon! :hugs:

I know it's tempting but try to hold off testing until after the :witch: is due just incase of chemicals and you won't really believe the result until you are officially late.

:hugs:

are you going to test tomorrow?

I think I am going to try to wait to test. I tested today, but it's way too early. So, I may wait until at least 12dpo or later.

this cycle i'm waiting until i'm late before i test, i don't want all the upset i've had with my last cycle. Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->