Please do not buy SurePredict ics

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
Save yourself the heartache & do not buy SP ics!!! My tests were false bfp!

Getting bfp lines again that I do not think are bfp!

IMG_6003.jpg

IMG_6011.jpg

IMG_6014.jpg

The opk & hpt did not touch & were dipped in different samples. Pics within 10 min. I got lines Like this a few weeks ago too that just went away but still have not had af. No ppaf yet.
Tests the rest of the day may have had a shadow, but nothing like this.

Save the heartbreak & do not use these tests!

Well be sure to test again tomorrow as they certainly look like lines to me!!!!

Also look at the darkness of your OPK, if those are the type that pick up hcg as well?

There is a pink line there for sure! When we're you due on? Have you tried any other tests? X

So my guess is I must be one of those women who have cysts that cause faint lines OR those are the worst tests in the history of hpts!
It's bfp, but the Wondfo is not. Plus I still do not believe I o'd. :wacko:

IMG_6095.jpg

IMG_6117.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

Well be sure to test again tomorrow as they certainly look like lines to me!!!!

Also look at the darkness of your OPK, if those are the type that pick up hcg as well?

They are just plain wondfo opk. I have no signs of o at all

There is a pink line there for sure! When we're you due on? Have you tried any other tests? X

I still have not had af since my 6 month old was born. I tried a wondfo, but it's bfn

Wow I see what you mean! How utterly confusing!

I still see a shadow on the sp test. Who the heck knows what my body is doing?! I didn't hold very long for this one. I'm going to try to wait until tonight to test again!
IMG_6132.jpg

I see it as well, is there any chance you could of ov last week and still be super early?

I see it as well, is there any chance you could of ov last week and still be super early?

I guess anything is possible! Time will tell. Because I'm super good with patience, lol

The wondfo are crap that's why it's negative! I find the blue early pregnancy strips ( the blue handle) are clearly for me the most sensitive test out there. In all 4 of my pregnancies it showed positive before a frer, it picked up pregnancies at 7-8dpo with lines just like yours :). I know those tests and I'm telling you that's a bfp right there! I'm pretty sure you are pregnant and the other tests will show in a few days xx

The wondfo are crap that's why it's negative! I find the blue early pregnancy strips ( the blue handle) are clearly for me the most sensitive test out there. In all 4 of my pregnancies it showed positive before a frer, it picked up pregnancies at 7-8dpo with lines just like yours :). I know those tests and I'm telling you that's a bfp right there! I'm pretty sure you are pregnant and the other tests will show in a few days xx

Thanks hun, but ever other test today was bfn. I tested too much! :blush:
Even the blue ones.
I can't imagine why I keep getting lines like that. Well, that one was pretty special! It's a terrible test!

Those are some very convincing lines. I'm sorry they aren't turning out to be true bfps :(

The verdict is: IMG_6169.jpg
At least I was prepared for that. I'm going to stop blaming myself & just say that those are the worst. Tests. Ever!

:hugs: oh Hun, what a carry on, stupid tests :( xxx

I notice these are blue handle again did u see my thread? Something isnt right with the blue dipstickd im telling u!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->