Please Help! Convince me not to waste a test

AVbaby

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Normally in the TTW forums we are all wanting to test and get that beautiful BFP. However, for me i believe my chance this month are gone. Here are the facts.

1. i'm 13dpo with AF due tomorrow morning
2. Been getting BFN on Wondfo(IC) tests, thought i saw something yesterday with a FRER but those stupid indent lines on them make it impossible for me to understand them anymore.
3. My BBT temps fall to 97.59 on 12dpo, and was only 97.60 this morning at 13dpo. My Coverline is 97.55 so they almost dropped below the line.

So, i have my temps, roughly 24-48hours before AF should show, and neg. wondfo(IC) tests. All of this is telling me NOT to waste my last FRER today when i'm almost 99% sure i'm out this month. Also my FMU is spent so...

For some reason i have no control over my POAS wants today. Can someone yell at me and tell me not to waste the $9.00 (or something close to this) by using my FRER test.

How about we refrain together! Just sit on your hands and ignore the urge lol. My AF is due today but I have nothing yet. However I am getting other symptoms I haven't had before and I have one Walmart cheapie that I am trying to stay away from today lol. I told myself if by CD 30 no AF has come then I will test but I am getting antsy lol. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->