Please help ease my mind..

S

shaerichelle

I posted this in first trimester.. I should have posted it in here. :dohh:
Jan I had a long cycle ended in a loss, April the same.. So this cycle I took soy isoflavones from cd 5-9. I have all the ov pains, etc for oving on cd 15. My body is still telling me I ov'd on cd15. I am so hot I woke up sweating this morning. The problem is my temps arent high enough to show I ov'd. ff needs a 98. temp to show it. Per doctors instructions, after ov I should use progesterone cream..

The past few months my coverline has been lower, but in Jan my high temp was 98.1 and last month is was 97.9 and that is what it is now, but not showing ov. I am so hot I am sweating. This is not normal for me. I also have had a pain on my pubic bone, swelled tender breasts and had cramps for about 4 days straight and some in my back. I just want a sticky beanie. I feel I ov'd and am thinking about using progesterone cream and thinking that will make my temp go up high like it needs to be.

Any advice?:flower:
Sorry I am just panicking I dont want to have another loss :cry:

Sorry can't help as regards temp and progesterone cream, just wanted to say goodluck :hugs:

Hiya. I've seen a few other girls with unreliable temps switch to vaginal temping - have you thought about trying this and see if it makes a difference? Your chart looks as though you ov'ed on CD14 to me. I'm afraid I don't know about the progesterone cream, hope someone else can help. Good luck hun. x

Hi hon. Your chart does look like you Ov'd on day 14 or 15. Part of the problem is you didn't temp on day 18, so FF isn't giving you a Ov date. This is a tricky chart to read. Are you sure you had EWCM on day 15? Are you sure CP was high, soft and open? If so, I'm guessing you Ov'd and I would start progesterone cream. The cream will definitely make your temp go up because the progesterone is being absorbed into your system and progesterone is what makes our temps rise. The only thing you want to be careful about is if you haven't Ov'd, it can hinder ovulation all together.

I think if you are sure about your body, then do the cream. You'll know soon enough if you hindered ovulation. You should either get AF or a BFP in the next week to two weeks. If not, then chances are you started progesterone cream before you had a chance to Ov.

I guess I would rather risk missing a month of Ov'ing rather than putting a potential bean in jeopardy. Hope this helps!

Hi hon. Your chart does look like you Ov'd on day 14 or 15. Part of the problem is you didn't temp on day 18, so FF isn't giving you a Ov date. This is a tricky chart to read. Are you sure you had EWCM on day 15? Are you sure CP was high, soft and open? If so, I'm guessing you Ov'd and I would start progesterone cream. The cream will definitely make your temp go up because the progesterone is being absorbed into your system and progesterone is what makes our temps rise. The only thing you want to be careful about is if you haven't Ov'd, it can hinder ovulation all together.

I think if you are sure about your body, then do the cream. You'll know soon enough if you hindered ovulation. You should either get AF or a BFP in the next week to two weeks. If not, then chances are you started progesterone cream before you had a chance to Ov.

I guess I would rather risk missing a month of Ov'ing rather than putting a potential bean in jeopardy. Hope this helps!

Thank you darling I feel exactly the same. FF finally shows I oved. I was planning on started the cream today regardless. My chart is tricky to read this month I agree. Its the most stable chart I have had. Gonna start the cream tonight. :flower:
Good Luck to you.

Hiya. I've seen a few other girls with unreliable temps switch to vaginal temping - have you thought about trying this and see if it makes a difference? Your chart looks as though you ov'ed on CD14 to me. I'm afraid I don't know about the progesterone cream, hope someone else can help. Good luck hun. x

Thank you darling. FF has shown I ovd today woke up with the 98 degree temp. I am not sure why it says cd 15. I agree with it but thought it would say cd 14 lol. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->