Please help lol! Did I ovulate?

BentleysMomm

Reaction score
First real cycle since iud removal, but had regular cycles on it, I think they were between 28-30 days. So, in Ovia, I put in a cycle length of those two numbers and got a projected fertile window of feb 24-March 3 just to cover all my bases. With peak days at feb 27th and March 1st. Well, at the beginning of the window I had creamy white lotion cm , great progression and I was excited, ov seemed to be on track, but that only lasted two days and ever since it's been wetish, creamy, and sticky, which ovia says is still fertile cm, but no cm progression past that. And no other signs of pending or completed ovulation. I have had very light cramps briefly a few times today and yesterday, with twinges in left ovary, but who knows if I willed that, and it's all in my head , but I swear I'm having the twinges right now!. So any help or advice ad to when and if I have or will ovulate or just sharing a similar experience would be really appreciated. My last af was feb 13th-19th and I don't use opks yet but for sure will after this cycle. Thank you!

I'm on about a 30ish day cycle and I ovulated day 17/18 so try and work out around then cycle day 17 or 18 or round about then I'd say ud most likely ovulate creamy sticky cm is non fertile and watery ewcm is fertile I had watery ewcm during my ovulation I had pos opk on 16th and 16th Feb and from then it has been creamy and sticky twinges are a good sign if ur in ur tww hun also :) prob not much help but I'd say if u have a 30ish day cycle ull prob ov around cycle day 17? Xxxx

The truth is this. There is no real way to know except for if you temp. Even OPK's do not tell you whether or not you O'd, they just tell you that you are gearing u to O. You still may not.

With that being said, another reliable way to know you O'd is if you develop breasts tenderness on the sides. Your breasts will NOT hurt on the sides unless you have progesterone in your system, and progesterone happens after you O and if you become pregnant.

I don't temp, I go by my breasts lol. I can't temp because I don't wake up at the same time everyday, but I will at my last resort.

In the past, I have gotten all of the signs leading up to O and have not O'd. I had perfect EWCM which is the CM that comes with O'ong as it is the most fertile. Not all women get it in abundance like I have.

Your sticky CM does not sound like it was fertile to me. Watery CM is fertile, but the EWCM is what is really great. I hope you O soon!

My first cycle after IUD removal was 35 days and I never had good cm. Maybe you will be different but Ive heard that the first cycle is out of wack and progesterone is still coming down.

Thank you ladies! All responses were helpful and at least made me feel a lot better! Happy in love - how long did it take for your cycles to become more normal and have better cm? I always used to have a ton of cm before iud but since Ihad it inserted I have had none that I noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->