Please help me with Ovulation Test & Result!!

johnoblueshoe

Expecting number 5
Reaction score
Please help me with Ovulation Test & Result!!
Hi Ladies
Although i am not new to getting BFP i am totally new to all this ov strip testing etc etc and i have not a clue on how to use them / when its best time of day to use them and how to read the results? also which ones are the best ? i guess that would be the most expensive ones... i will be trying the strop cheep ones i think...

Can any of you ladies give me some easy to understand advise and what’s best to do 1st... i had a MC 2 weeks ago and before this i have very long cycles so i have not a clue when i may OV i just thought this may help.

thanks in advance
sar

First let me say how sorry I am for your loss. Second, I personally do not use the most expensive ov tests as sometimes you can go through so many! I use the internet cheapies and they have always been spot on! I usually use about 10 to 20 per cycle and I spend about $20 per month on them. They also come with 10 hpt's too. I am in the US so I am not sure what they would cost for you. I test usually around noon, but I am very guilty of testing early in the am too. Once you get your surge, it should stay positive all throughout the day of the positive opk.
Once again I am so sorry for your loss and I hope you get your :bfp: very soon! :hugs:

Hi Hun
sorry for your loss :hugs:
best time to test is between 2pm and 8pm. If using IC's i would do two. do them at the same time each day, say 2 and 7?
the test line needs to be as dark as or darker than the control line.
you can get them from ebay, amazon etc.
good luck xx

huns testing with opk is different yo hpt also as u may get faint line through the whole cycle and then they go real dark like mine do, this does confuse some people and yes god wouldn't it just be easier if they were like preg tests hmmm maybe its like that just to piss us off :rofl:
either way ineed is bang on test 2 times day preferably same time each day, if i was u id start as soon as af leave or around cd10 no later as u do not know when u may ov.
and huns u pee into a cup and dip for about 10 seconds its very simple indeed, if ya need any further help once u got the tests feel free to PM me huns. have u though about temping also at same time works wonders for catching ov day xxx

so sorry to hear about ur MC hunny :dust: for u that next one is sticky sticky xxx :hug:

huns testing with opk is different yo hpt also as u may get faint line through the whole cycle and then they go real dark like mine do, this does confuse some people and yes god wouldn't it just be easier if they were like preg tests hmmm maybe its like that just to piss us off :rofl:
either way ineed is bang on test 2 times day preferably same time each day, if i was u id start as soon as af leave or around cd10 no later as u do not know when u may ov.
and huns u pee into a cup and dip for about 10 seconds its very simple indeed, if ya need any further help once u got the tests feel free to PM me huns. have u though about temping also at same time works wonders for catching ov day xxx

so sorry to hear about ur MC hunny :dust: for u that next one is sticky sticky xxx :hug:

first cycle of using them got my bfp

i tested at 1 pm and 5pm once i started to get some colour in my lines you can still find mine in OV test gallery thought i wasnt going to ov but cd 20 clear +

goodluck and sorry for your loss

Hello...My name is TJ..I am TTC. i ov on tuesday. My temp was 98.8..yesterday and today it has been 98.2..I am wondering is this still good or what???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->