Please Help me

DaRodz

Trying for Special #3
Reaction score
Im sorry to bother you but I was wondering if anyone can please take the time and look at this OPK. I think it is positive but the problem I have is that Dr already confirmed OV on CD 15, so I am now 6 DPO. I had this weird feeling to just waste my last two OPKS and this mornings was like this. I will retest in the morning but never had this happen before. Also, Last night I know TMI (sorry) during BD'ing after we where done I saw the sheet and there was a few spots of blood. Again SORRY TMI. What do you ladies think? I go on my first round of clomid next cycle....Thank You for your help!

ambe.jpg

They say that getting a positive OPK can possibly mean that you are pregnant!! I would wait a few days and check with an early HPT!! FX'd for you hun!!! :)

hiya i have had similar situation basically ive been using the clear blue digi test got my smiley face last sunday to say iwas ovulating after a couple days test again and the second line on test could barely been seen however today just for fun did again! i didnt get smiley face however the 2nd line is really noticeable like i would say a few days before ovulation line?!! having read other threads on here before some people have found that in the two week wait that they to have had what seems a second pos on ovulation test and then couple days later got thereBFP!! how true this therory im not sure but fingers crossed this is the case for both of us!!!

Hey hun, Sometimes women get a pos OPK and there acctually pregnant but im not sure if its as early as 6dpo i dont know. But i know it is very possible to have two ovulations in one cycle!, I would get BDing Just in case! You could even end up with twins

gl hunni x

I don't know if this could be true in your case, but I believe that women can get positive OPKs and then not actually ovulate, so then in a few days time your body gears up and tries again and you can get positive OPKs again. I'm not an expert on this though, it's just what I've read.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->