Please help. Super b-complex and late ov

Angelbaby_01

mommy
Reaction score
Hallo ladies,

I took 25mg b-complex previous cycle and ov'd on cd17 and got af on cd29 like normal, but this cycle stupid me took 50mg b-complex and by cd18 I haven't ov'd yet. I had faint lines opks from cd10 to cd14 and then they were gone. I am at cd30 now and no sign of af. Anyone experienced the same? I dropped the b-complex at cd20 because I was dissapointed that I haven't ov'd at cd17. I did two different brands of tests and got bfn on both so not pregnant. I am really worried that I seriously messed up my cycles now :(

Hallo ladies,

I took 25mg b-complex previous cycle and ov'd on cd17 and got af on cd29 like normal, but this cycle stupid me took 50mg b-complex and by cd18 I haven't ov'd yet. I had faint lines opks from cd10 to cd14 and then they were gone. I am at cd30 now and no sign of af. Anyone experienced the same? I dropped the b-complex at cd20 because I was dissapointed that I haven't ov'd at cd17. I did two different brands of tests and got bfn on both so not pregnant. I am really worried that I seriously messed up my cycles now :(

HI Angel I don't know if I will be much help but are you sure it's the B complex vitamins? I am currently taking prenatal with all the B vitamins and then on top 50mg B6, 50mg B12 and 2000mg of folic acid and it hasnt affected me in anyway. ARe you sure you didn't miss O and it could be late implantation hun?

I have no sign of af or implantation. :( I am only taking prenatals now to see. I know some women get delayed ov or no ov from b-complex and can't think of anything else that could cause this.

It only takes a few days to cleanse vitamin b from your system if you feel it contributed to your delayed O (if you did ovulate). Do you chart your bbt by chance? Sometimes opks aren't 100% reliable so if your trying supplements while ttc it's good to have an exact science like charting to back up opks IMO especially since trying new things can throw you curve balls in your cycle. What were you taking b vitamins for in specific btw? They can be helpful to lengthen a luteal phase but there are other supplements that can do that as well as bring on a healthy ovulation. Just a thought and hoping your cycle straightens out hun :thumbup:

Ahh hope it sorts itself out for you. As you say it could be the B vitamins or I read somewhere that its quite common for the averge woman to not ovulate 1 or 2 cycles out of every year! Hope you get your AF or BFP soon - best wishes hun.a

This happened to me...it delayed O by 5 days when I took 100mg and when I dropped down to 50mg the next cycle I didn't O at all ! Now I'm waiting on a consultation with my OB for clomid cause I'm haven't had a period since Februray.... Before the B complex my cycles were 29-31 days...

Thank you ladies. I did make an appointment with my obgyn to see what's going on. I should have done this a few months ago already and I didn't.

Thank you ladies. I did make an appointment with my obgyn to see what's going on. I should have done this a few months ago already and I didn't.

Great update and hoping you get some answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->