Please, help with OPK/ HPT

In_

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm on CD 26 (10 DPO I think). I'm going to take a HPT tomorrow. Yesterday I took an OPK and I got a very faint line. Today I took another one and the line was darker, almost positive... but not positive. I've heard positive OPKs can be a pregnancy symptom? If I got a positive one before a BFP, could it mean I have a chance?

Thank you for reading...

some people say they get positive opk id pregnant and some people get positive opk when af due so its not really a gd way of finding out. take an hpt and good luck :)

I wouldn't rely solely on OPK's as a sign of pregnancy. The reason you can get a "positive" OPK is because the HCG hormone and the Ovulation hormone is very nearly the same there for OPK's can detect HCG. However, because your only 10dpo I would say its probably far too early anyway to have enough HCG in your system.

Just take hpt today, I wouldn't rely on OPK's (but I also heard this theory with positive opk in preg..) I'm 10 dpo, too. I tested today and got BFN :-(

It can be but the line must be the same shade or darker.

I took an opk when i was 11dpo when i was pregnant with my son and the test line was so much darker then the control line tested the next day with a pregnanct test and it was a faint posistive, So positive opks in late cycle can indecate pregnancy. good luck

Tested today and... :bfp:

I can't believe it! I'm so happy! I keep my fingers crossed for you, girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->