please let me have a mummys little boy!!

hi all I'm back and all was well :0) so happy. heres some pics sorry in advance they will prob be sideways lol. guess away :0) xox

Attachments

• 20130430_145810.jpg
    20130430_145810.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20130430_145837.jpg
    20130430_145837.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 19
I think I possibly see a nub in the 1st pic (though I'm no expert and it might not even be a nub LOL) but it seems to be at an angle so I would guess boy. Like I say I could be looking at the wrong thing so don't put too much faith in that guess LOL

ha ha I'm no expert with the nub thing either tbh! but thanks for having a guess I posted this in the first trimester forum and all 7 guesses are for boy eek I don't want to get my hopes up though as I know I can't know for sure yet. xox

yes it would be lovely.

Ive got a bit of a confession to make I've only gone and booked myself a gender scan, it's booked for the 23rd of may so only 3 weeks on Thursday I cannot wait :0) xox

two weeks tomorrow and I get to find out pink or blue :0). only thing is I've been having a really pink week this week, kind of suddenly thinking it's a girl, there's no way I will have a boy :0(, I just for some strange reason don't think I will have a boy and it's really getting me down atm. my uncle and his gf have a scan on Friday and they a're finding out the gender and I'm pretty 100% sure they will be having a boy, they both really want a boy aswell, but I can help think I may envy them if they are :0( I feel so bad. I want to try and think I'm having a boy, but don't want to get my hopes up at all, even all the guesses on my gender scan was boy, but Im still going to think girl until I know. anyway sorry for the rambling!! and I'm pretty sure these two weeks are going to drag like hell. xox

me to, but today i completely have no hope of having a boy, I've been looking into the skull theory and it looks just like a girl's skull :0( is there actually any proof of this theory being correct? xox

No, the skull theory is fun but a tech on one of the other sites (like in gender or gender dreaming) put up a post saying that the markers in the adult skull that indicate male or female are not seen on a scan in a baby and those that can be seen are still movable as the baby grows and the skull changes shape.
The skull theory is more reliable when used with the nub theory and the nub theory is more accurate, but baby has to be in the right position.

hi all, I don't know if your still following, but I have my gender scan a week Thursday :0) I cannot wait and I think I'm prepared if I hear girl, I think if I expect it to be a girl, I won't be so disappointed and well if I hear boy it would be a big surprise :0) hope your all well xox

Good luck. I hope you get a little boy. :) will be watching.

I'll be stalking!!!. Really hope you get you're little Boy xx Good luck xx

Fingers crossed for you.

If it helps everyone guessed I was having another little girl based on nub / skull theories and I posted a thread on this section of the forum about how I wanted a little boy as well, given we already have a beautiful daughter and we only plan on having two and how I would be disappointed if we had another girl. I gave birth to our little prince 6 weeks ago. Just goes to show that a lot of these theories are inaccurate.

yea I'm kind of hoping the theorys are right ha ha, altogether I've had 30+ boy guesses based on my scan picture and only two girl guesses. So I've been getting my hopes up and so has dh as he is desperate for a son too, It really is going to hit my hard if I'm not going to get my son :0(.

Congrats on your prince TTC LADY :0) xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"