please let me have a mummys little boy!!

jennjennxx

Reaction score
hi all I'm so so glad I found this GD forum, I thought I was just just being utterly selfish in feeling this way, but I know I will be devastated if I have another girl as will my husband and this will be my last little one, and we already have a beautiful daughter, and also our first beautiful daughter is now an angel, I just can't bare the thought of not having a son, doesn't help that everyone is either saying (due to severe morning sickness) "oh it'll be another girl" or "it doesn't matter as long as its healthy" and well ofcourse all I want is a healthy baby and I know more than most after losing a precious daughter, but I still can't help longing for a boy.

so am keeping this thread as a journey to either getting a beautiful son or having another beautiful daughter and have to come to terms with the fact I will never have a son :'(.

I have my twelve week scan I the 30th of April so am looking forward to people's guesses, I'm also half tempted to get a private gender scan at 16 weeks but I'm scared if it's another girl I will spend the rest of the pregnancy feeling depressed. literally since the minute I found out I'm pregnant I have been looking at every gender predicting theory going :0( doesn't help that husband says he will be disappointed with another girl.

so wish me luck guys :0) sorry if I sound really really ungrateful and selfish. xox

Hi there, I completely understand. I have 3 boys and am desperate for a girl. I have had my 12 week scan and had a couple of girl guesses here but mainly boy guesses. Just seeing the guesses broke my heart. I have a gender scan 7th of May and am so scared but I also know I will hear boy. I almost cancelled my gender scan but I KNOW I need to know as early as possible to give me time to adjust and get used to the idea.
I've done every online test and gender predictor going. I hope you get your boy.

Hope you get your boy xx

Before i came across this forum i also thought i was the only one feeling this way but you arent alone hun, i really hope your dream of a blue bundle comes true & good luck with your scan,x.

Don't feel bad. I wanted a girl but its a boy. I was disappointed at first but now I'm getting over it and I'm sure you will even if its a girl. Hope you get your boy tho!!!

Good luck and I hope you get you're boy. xxx

Fingers crossed for your boy!
Make sure you update us with your scan pic when you have it and we will try guess.

thank you soo much for your lovely replies :0), I don't feel so alone now. I think I will eventually get over it if I am having a girl I'm almost trying to think in my head it will be a girl so maybe I won't be so disappointed when I do find out.

I have my first scan on the 30th so will put the pic on here to see what peoples guesses are.

I may get a gender scan booked at 16 weeks but I'm really not sure yet. :confused: xox

eeek I'm getting excited now, only a week tomorrow and I will be having my first scan :0). xox

Best of luck! Boys are so cool. If I ever have a 3rd I'll be wanting another.

oh dear!! I'm starting to get a little bit obsessive now about having a boy :0( it's really not healthy I'm driving myself bonkers lol. anyone else feel like this. I think I may have to book at gender scan 16 weeks so I can stop thinking!! my first scan is on Tuesday which I'm really looking forward to, but I'm scared I won't enjoy it as much as I should as all I'll be doing is nub searching lol!! I think I've definitely lost it!! xox

Don't worry Hun I will be the same, i think it's easier to relax and accept when you find out.
I think I'm going to do the early gender scan with next bub too.

Thats why I decided to go for the gender scan. I was getting so obsessed and I think its just best to know one way or the other so I can get over it if its a boy and start enjoying my pregnancy rather than thinking about the gender all the time.

oh my!! its now tomorrow and I will be having my first scan of bubba :0), thing is all I can still think about is nub, I know it may not be 100% to guess gender but seems pretty accurate. rahhh!! wish me luck guys will post a piccy up tomorrow for guesses. also does anyone know the website that you can get a guess from a tech, I've seen people on here say about it but can't find it? :0) xox

oh my!! its now tomorrow and I will be having my first scan of bubba :0), thing is all I can still think about is nub, I know it may not be 100% to guess gender but seems pretty accurate. rahhh!! wish me luck guys will post a piccy up tomorrow for guesses. also does anyone know the website that you can get a guess from a tech, I've seen people on here say about it but can't find it? :0) xox
Good luck! Can't wait to see your little bean.
I've heard about that one too but I can't remember motherofboys you sent yours into one didn't you?

I would recommend genderdreaming and also in-gender a lot of the main guessers of in-gender are also on genderdreaming but I trust the other advice on GD more that IG.

Good luck for your scan. Please try not to spend the whole time worrying about nub, I did and I came away not feeling like I had had a scan and seen my baby. Its a very weird feeling.

thanks so much guys :0), and I've made a promise to myself, NOT to worry about the gender and just try and enjoy the scan else I'll prob regret not taking it in properly as it is such a special moment.

well my scan is 1.30pm UK time so as soon as I'm home I will upload a piccy of my little bubz xox

Ingender but make sure you get a good nub shot. Mine wasn't good enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->