please let me have a mummys little boy!!

Obviously I can't say for sure, but in looking through scan pictures and gender guesses over the last couple of months trying to work out what I'm looking for. And also going through the "confirmed boy/girl" threads, I've seen girl guesses turn out boy, but not many that have had all boy guesses turn out girl. Usually if its an almost even amount of guesses it can go either way, or if the whole nub isn't showing or something like the leg is in the way, but if you have had almost all boy guesses I'd say chances were quite high. Did you post it anywhere else? Like in-gender or genderdreaming. There are techs on those sites who can guess and are usually quite accurate.

I def dont think there is much if any validity to skull theory. however nub theory is different. If the baby is in the right position, the tech has the technique and shot, AND the person interpreting the nub theory actually is trained in it, it's highly accurate. The problem with nub isn't the theory. The problem w nub usually rest on those making the guess ;) Obviously it's not 100% accurate, nothing is except birth, but really when ppl are wrong it's almost always bc they are not truly trained in it. OR the baby is hanging upside down and the nub shot is wrong bc of it (but wouldnt be noticed to the untrained eye) thus you get the wrong guess.
...there are very very limited ppl that are actually trained in nub theory. You ask the average person and of course there is a potential for a high rate of error. It's like having a heart doctor do brain surgery.

Obviously I can't say for sure, but in looking through scan pictures and gender guesses over the last couple of months trying to work out what I'm looking for. And also going through the "confirmed boy/girl" threads, I've seen girl guesses turn out boy, but not many that have had all boy guesses turn out girl. Usually if its an almost even amount of guesses it can go either way, or if the whole nub isn't showing or something like the leg is in the way, but if you have had almost all boy guesses I'd say chances were quite high. Did you post it anywhere else? Like in-gender or genderdreaming. There are techs on those sites who can guess and are usually quite accurate.

:0) I really do hope so I know no one can know for sure but I've had so many boy guesses.

I also posted my scans in in-gender and gender dreaming and got all boy guesses there, not one girl guess. :0) xox

Just want to say good luck for your gender scan and hoping its a little boy for you :) I'm I the same boat at the moment have a beautiful little girl and praying this babies a boy xxx

Just want to say good luck for your gender scan and hoping its a little boy for you :) I'm I the same boat at the moment have a beautiful little girl and praying this babies a boy xxx

Thanks hope you get your little man too :0) xox

had a really rubbish day today, seen a few of my family members and they all think I'm having a girl :0(, I don't know why it's just really for me down, now I feel like I've got no hope whatsoever of having a boy :cry: xox

Hugs hun, kinda feels like they are jinxing you doesn't it. Like if everyone says it they must be wrong.

eeek :0) I know I'm so excited, I've got a feeling these next few days will drag though lol xox

only 4 days now all family have bets on girl, but most ladies here have bets on boy, we will soon see who is right :haha: xox

2 more days now ladies and time is seriously dragging beyond belief lol I'm constanty thinking about what baby's going to Be, and if my dreams are anything to go by, which I hope they are not I'll be having a girl :0/ xox

Good luck! I really hope you hear boy! I've got another 2 and a half weeks and I'm on edge too lol the suspense is killing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->