please let this b my month

MrsSB

Reaction score
Firstly I'm ttc #2; had put ttc on hold as thought I was going to b maid of honour at a wedding in USA this summer and as I live in the uk. Well bit annoyed that I put ttc on hold. Well anyway, the night I found out thought well might as well start then. Fingers crossed this is my month, feeling really positive, had cramps for well over a week, had a flu like symptoms and few others. Scared of testing just in case, so leaving it til after 25th as that is exactly a month since last af. Hopefully this is my month, dont want too big an age gap between 1st and 2nd

I'm trying for #2 also!! Hoping this is my cycle and fingers crossed for you!! I'm only in CD 1, but hope it comes sooner for you!

Hi ladies! I'm ttc #2 and this is our first cycle. I believe I ovulated on the 16th and will try my best to wait to test on Jan 31st!

Hey ladies I'm ttc#2 also. Me and Oh have been trying since last year sometime. I'm hoping this can be our year. This is my first cycle using OPK. Hoping it'll make a difference. Baby dust to all you ladies :)

Thanks for all the replies, omg getting more positive! Was just sick after I ate my tea, and feel ok now so definitely not a bug. Last time for first few weeks I was just sick at nights so following pattern. Leaving it til Friday but knowing me I will give in just dont want to see a bfn. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->