please no more congrats i had MC

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
finding it very hard to come to terms with yet another loss so if people could stop posting here i would very much appreciate it thanks :cry:

Hi Charliemarina - Just wanted to wish you luck with your test I hope you start the new decade with some fab news. :hugs:

oo good luck huni!! im excited for u :D xxxxx im 15dpo also no AF tested yest afternoon nothing :( shadow of a line but think it was my eyes xxx

oo good luck huni!! im excited for u :D xxxxx im 15dpo also no AF tested yest afternoon nothing :( shadow of a line but think it was my eyes xxx

hunny OMG ur chart looks bloody promising, try testing again today many women dnt get a pos till around 18dpo and remember it aint over till AF comes.
hun how are u feeling do u feel like af gonna show? i mean crampy and moody coz i have cramps well no not cramps lower back ache on and off and dnt feel moody at all like af this close thats very very odd for me and last night loads cm again oh i cnt wait get a test now ;)

no i have nothing lol moody maybe a little lol it could be me tho! boobs a little tender but nothing much really to complain about unlike when af is coming its usually agony :( i really have no idea what is up this month lol... im so excited for you!! how you hold off not testing till 15dpo lol i would of used about 8 by now lol xxx

Aw wishing you the best of luck Charliemarina!!

The only symptoms I had were AF cramps and the constant feeling she was gonna appear. Also lots of CM. Sounds promising for you.

I didn't get my BFP till AF was 2 weeks late though so keep that in mind!

I'm keeping everything crossed for your BFP, let us know what happens. Wishing you all the luck in the world!! Xx

thanks kawaiigirl!!! i think its not my month tho .. you kinda know.. i don't feel pregnant.. think AF jsut messed up lol xx

Destinyfaith I was exactly the same as you! Thought AF just messed up and really didn't feel pregnant!! Was convinced I was out, especially cuz I had 2 BFNs before my BFP!!

Stay positive, u never know. Seems to happen when you least expect it! Babydust to you xx

:hugs: thanks alot!!! .. erm where is charliemarina? tested yet?!?!! xx

good luck :D fingers crossed for you and destinyfaith. im 2 weeks late and still bfn but i dont chart so my cycles could be changing, hope this is your bfp xxx

ooo fx cross u also debbie!! heard people getin bfp 2 weeks after testing bfn :) xx

no i have nothing lol moody maybe a little lol it could be me tho! boobs a little tender but nothing much really to complain about unlike when af is coming its usually agony :( i really have no idea what is up this month lol... im so excited for you!! how you hold off not testing till 15dpo lol i would of used about 8 by now lol xxx

ha ha hun if u go through all my monthly symptom spotting threads u will see im a true poas queen :rofl: but this month i just bit my lip and didn't get any tests at all in the house and omg it so cold the thought of going out for one is not even nice :rofl: but im going for one tonight defo in the tesco we have open i figure it dnt matter which test now im 15dpo im sure id get a line on most brands now, hun good luck hope u get ur :bfp: when u testing??

OH and still NO af as yet :yipee:, still not getting hopes up just waiting to go get a test now :) will defo update soon as i get results :rofl: xxxx thansk for all wishes ladies i so hope its our time if af comes it marks 14 months trying and im not up for that :( so PMA PMA test be coming soon :wohoo:

Wishing you lots of luck Charliemarina...maybe this is your month!! Xx

good luck, my fxd for you! Hoping for ur bFP, U desrve it! x

not tested yet ladies waiting till later this evening still saving the pee in 1 hour me and OH going for one, not getting excited it prob neg :( but hey i get to poas :rofl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->