please no more congrats i had MC

Wow, a hugeee congratulations to you hun!!!! I'm also 15 DPO and have been cramping for 3 days...I'm hoping this is a sign, but daren't test just yet! :) xx
huns OMG u MUST :test: heres why......
this cycle i really did give up i thought to hell with TTC and all the fussing lets just bed and see what happens, well it happened :rofl: also this month i had NO symptoms which was a big symtpom for me, i started cramping about 12-13dpo like af was gonna show but actually a bit worse but not like true af cramps very odd, and lots of creamy cm, i swore i wouldnt test till af was late she was due from 13dpo she never came i waited till 14dpo still nothing but cramps and lower back ache persisted (still now) then 15dpo came i thought ok never been this late and last night at 15dpo i cracked tested and got a defo :bfp: no line spotting involed there clear as day so go test woman im waiting........:shrug: :rofl:
Well, i bit the bullet and tested, and guess what....I got my :bfp: wooohoooo :happydance::happydance: looks like i'll be joining you over first tri, i'm so happy xxx

OMG :wohoo: didnt i tell u huns and now we can be bump buds when u due? omg what a great day :yipee: congrats hunny stay in totch, think we need a september thread over in first tri hmmmm ;)

congrats my love, you totally deserve it. big hugs xxx

I've been lurking in this thread too, waiting for news. Big congratulations to both of you. Wishing you a h&h 9months x

I started reading this thread and got totally addicted... I was waiting with baited breath for the outcome..and what a great outcome it was....A massive congratulations...

Here's to a very happy and healthy nine months.

Im updating this for charliemarina, sadly she lost her little beanie, and she's taking a short break for a few days as shes upset -naturally.

Thinking of you hunnie xxxxxx :hugs:

So sorry charliemarina :-( thinking of u hun x x x x

my thought s are with you really sorry for your loss xx

Just seen your whole thread an im so sorry, were all here if you'd like to chat my huni :cry::hugs:

It's such a hard thing to come to terms with hun - take your time. So sorry to hear such sad news for you. PM me if you need to talk to someone who knows what you're going through - much love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->