please no more congrats i had MC

oh my good wow! congratulations, im sooooooo happy for you hun. :hugs: xxxxxxxx
going to stalk you during your nine months :D lol xx

oh thanks so much hunnie gonna need a stalker lol, hope u all get ur :bfp: too just really hope this one sticks god im so happy and guess what ladies baby due on OH'd b-day :rofl: :wohoo::wohoo:

Awww huge congrats hun!

Have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Wow.....huge congratulations!!! Hope I passed on some of my luck to you!! What a great start to the new year! Wishing you a happy n healthy 9 months!! Xx

What a start to the year! CONGRATS! :happydance:

Wow, a hugeee congratulations to you hun!!!! I'm also 15 DPO and have been cramping for 3 days...I'm hoping this is a sign, but daren't test just yet! :) xx

Congratulations, I have been following this thread. I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months and I hope the rest of us will be joining you very soon. xxx

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IM SOOOOOO PLEASED FOR YOU BABE!!! congrats!!! ill be stalkin u too :D xxxx

girls girls relax i was defo celebrating coz i got :bfp::bfp::bfp: so bloody elated yay yay yay and it was very pos and done another this morning a defo :bfp: clear as day omg YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY pics in gallerie later ladies ;) and thanks so much for all support ladies yay

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! i was totally lurking your thread and going crazy wondering the outcome! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wow, a hugeee congratulations to you hun!!!! I'm also 15 DPO and have been cramping for 3 days...I'm hoping this is a sign, but daren't test just yet! :) xx
huns OMG u MUST :test: heres why......
this cycle i really did give up i thought to hell with TTC and all the fussing lets just bed and see what happens, well it happened :rofl: also this month i had NO symptoms which was a big symtpom for me, i started cramping about 12-13dpo like af was gonna show but actually a bit worse but not like true af cramps very odd, and lots of creamy cm, i swore i wouldnt test till af was late she was due from 13dpo she never came i waited till 14dpo still nothing but cramps and lower back ache persisted (still now) then 15dpo came i thought ok never been this late and last night at 15dpo i cracked tested and got a defo :bfp: no line spotting involed there clear as day so go test woman im waiting........:shrug: :rofl:

Congratulations on your BFP - What a fantastic start to the new decade. :yipee::wohoo:

huge congrats been followin ur thread. hope to join u on the bfp bus this month.. happy and healthy 9 months x x

huns OMG u MUST :test: heres why......
this cycle i really did give up i thought to hell with TTC and all the fussing lets just bed and see what happens, well it happened :rofl: also this month i had NO symptoms which was a big symtpom for me, i started cramping about 12-13dpo like af was gonna show but actually a bit worse but not like true af cramps very odd, and lots of creamy cm, i swore i wouldnt test till af was late she was due from 13dpo she never came i waited till 14dpo still nothing but cramps and lower back ache persisted (still now) then 15dpo came i thought ok never been this late and last night at 15dpo i cracked tested and got a defo :bfp: no line spotting involed there clear as day so go test woman im waiting........:shrug: :rofl:
Well, i bit the bullet and tested, and guess what....I got my :bfp: wooohoooo :happydance::happydance: looks like i'll be joining you over first tri, i'm so happy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->