please please help...

I've done an opk. The line is very very faint. What does that mean? X

That means your not near to ovulating yet. Try and test everyday.

Yes, when the test line is as dark as the control line or darker it means that you should ovulate in the next 12-36 hours. When you get that try everyday for 3 days then skip a day and try again. If you're temping as well you'll get to know when you've ovulated more accurately. I don't temp so I'm no help with that.

I've ordered a bbt ovulation tests and pregnancy tests today. Let's just hope for some baby dust and a sticky (feeling hopeful)

I've been reading up online and it says sometimes faint opks can show you're pregnant?

They can but it's way too early in your cycle for you to be pregnant again. I'm getting faint positives at the moment and I know I'm not pregnant. Better to rely on a pregnancy test to confirm pregnancy.

Yes. I'm doing OPKs everyday from CD10 until I get a positive so will do another one today.

Can anyone tell me what ovulation pain feels like? I'm getting period type pains and slight back pain but only one side

Mine's just a sharp pain in one side, normally quite quick.

This pain goes as quick as it comes but the ovulation tests are still only faint

Then I would say it's probably random cramping.

Its just a bit odd how it comes and goes though. Especially when I'm due to ovulate in 3 days. I'm feeling flutters too :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->