please please help!

kirsten

Reaction score
my sister is 36+ weeks and she's had a bit of itching. myself, my mum and cousin had OC so we told my sis to make an appointment with her midwife. she has an appointment on thursday but today she had some green discharge and i'm a bit worried. i'm not sure whether to tell her to just wait until thursday to ask her midwife about it at her appointment or if she should go see her doc tomorrow! i know it could be an infection but it could also be the show. i'm really not sure what to advise.
please could someone give me some advice!?!

thank you

Itching can be preeclampsia..
i'd phone the midwife even if it is nothing
best to be safe

Hi Kirsten

:hugs:

I personally have no idea but Jo's thread may be worth a read;
https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=416

x

Itching can be a sign of choleostasis, a serious liver problem during pregnancy. definately get it checked!

aww hun, this must be hard 4 u!!! i urge u 2 get her 2 check it out :hugs: xx

yeh she should be getting the blood tests for obstetric cholestasis on thursday because 3 woman in my family have had it and had to be induced at 37 weeks. i think i might get her to call triage. thanks for your help

I would ring tonight to ask, they may take her in to check her blood tonight- at least she will know sooner!

I just read this I hope she was checked out by someone! Itching isn't that bad (or so I have been told) but I was really worried about the green discharge. Did everything go ok???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->