• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this, so heartbreaking for you, really hope the news on Thurs is good and that you can get some more info, take care xx

Praying for you and Lil Kaden hunny xoxox
:hugs:

Aww lovely.

I pray that all will be well and little bubs will get better for his mommy and daddy.

Hugs for you all xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh sweetie what an awful thing for you all to have to go thru!

I will keep you in my prayers for Thursday

lots of love your way x x

Oh sweetie what an awful thing for you all to have to go thru!

I will keep you in my prayers for Thursday

lots of love your way x x

OMG! you poor thing!

how did they not pick this up earlier?

Stay strong and lots of prayers for you all xxxxxx

OMG! you poor thing!

how did they not pick this up earlier?

Stay strong and lots of prayers for you all xxxxxx

i asked the same thing and apparently it must have been ok 3 weeks ago at the 20 weeks scan, as nothing out of the ordinary was seen...either that or she hadnt done her job properly!

im hoping that this is all just a mistake for you and baby will be finexxxxxx

xxxxxxx

lots of hugs xxx

So sorry to read this. I will be praying for you and bubs. hope Thursday shows some improvement! I don't understand why that was not picked up earlier either...!!!!
Hugs

Aww I'm so sorry to hear this. I too can't imagine what you both must be going through.
I'll be praying for you both for thursday.
I so hope everything turns out ok for you both.
Take care

Andrea xx

My heart is breaking for you hun. I can't imagine what you must be going through.

I hope you get some good news on Thursday.

:hugs:

I am hoping for the best possible result on thursday for you x

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this honey, I will be thinking of oyu and your little boy and praying that everything goes well on Thursday :hugs:

Will keep my fingers crossed for you for thursday

Oh hunny. this is so heartbreaking to read i am so sorry your going through this!
Keeping everything crossed for you for thursday and hope we see a really happy thread that everything is going to be ok! i am sure of it!
xxxx

Oh hun , I don't know what to say. Sending you as many cyber hugs as i can hun, be strong hun . xxx

Ah sweet what a terrible time for you but i will Pray and my thoughts r with you all!

Fingers crossed!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back