• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

:hugs:
Thinking of you and I hope things go well on Thursday xx

fingers crossed you get good news hun, stay strong.

will be thinking of you
xx

Just wanted to send you and your family my love and I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow.x x

Mommy2Kian, sweetheart my heart sunk when I read the title of your thread,Ive shed some tears for you and hope and pray your little Kayden is ok and you get good news tommorow :hugs: I know there is nothing any of us can say to make you feel any better but were all here for you when you need us xxx

Sorry you're having to go through this, hope all goes well tomorrow x x

Thinking of you, prayers are with you and your family - hope things go ok thurs,
Purple
x

Can't imagine what you must be going through. Wishing you, your family and your baby boy all the very best xxx

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this awful time. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, lots and lots of luck. :hugs:

Oh god hun, I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this. I'm praying for you and your little boy. Loads and loads of :hugs:

good luck for 2moz hunny, ill be thinking about you and praying for u and ur baby xxx

got you in my thoughts hun, really hoping for the best for you xxx

:hugs: thinking of you and praying for your little boy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"