Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

Can't imagine how your feeling right now. Hope you get the best news ever on thursday :hugs:

i hope and pray everything is ok on thursday xxxxxxxxx

I hope you only get good news at your appointment *hugs*

(hugs) he is in my prayers for a positive happy outcome.

good luck on thursday I hope that everything turns out ok.

I really hope everything is ok on Thursday. Please don't give up hope yet.

i'm hoping and praying for you and your family and will be thinking of you on thursday much much love xxxx

All my love and hugs sweetheart. Thinking of you and rememeber to be strong for LO and Kian xx Will be thinking of you this week and Thursday...will wait to hear wht happens x Take care babe x

When I read this post a wave of emotion fell over me. I have no words to say that could possibly soothe the pain you and your family is enduring but I thought I would tell you I will pray for you and bubz and I hope things get better. :hugs:

im so sorry to hear this ! I cant even begin to imagine how u must be feeling.

but just hope and pray for the best. i really hope ur baby gets better. how long will they have to wait to know whether the sizes are correcting theirselves?

I really hope it works out for the best for u Xx

Oh I soooo hope and pray things go well for you on Thursday and you have the strength as a family to get through the next couple of days. Just try to hang onto the hope that your little one will be OK

xxx

Hi MommytoKian
Good luck with eveything, I will pray for you and your baby. I am sure no-one will judge you whatever you decide.
Just try to remember that God does not give us what we can`t handle.

oh hun, i am so so sorry your having to go through this :hugs: will be thinking of you all on thursday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->