• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Please pray for our baby boy :'( *Update on amnio results!!!!

Oh honey im so sorry :hugs:, i cant imagine how you feel.

Only you both know what to do, ill be thinking of you x

Oh god babe, I am crossing everything that it wasnt there on your last scan and when you go back on thursday, it is not a problem anymore!! I will be thinking of you babe xx Stay strong Kaden!

Yesterday we went for scan to check the my womb was still strong since being torn when having a c-section with my last son 4years ago...we went into the scan room and she said we just gonna check him over first...so there he was blowing bubbles, waving, jumping...then she focused on the ventricles of his brain, she spent awhile doing this and asked me to turn to get a better look...she then said she needs a 2nd opinion..well from then on me and OH new something was wrong :cry:...she then stopped the scan and sent us to a room...a room like when someone has died, with flowers and tissues...our heart was breaking.
The midiwfe came in and explain that the ventricles in his brain are enlarged and prominent which could indicate something is wrong.
i need to go back thursday for a detailed scan then me and OH may be faced with a decision, a decision no mother or father should hav to make :cry:
She has seen both cases, where the ventricles decrease and fix themselves but also they could get worse :cry:
How can i choose weather my baby lives or dies? :cry: i love him so much already, me and OH just cried all night, we kept kian inour bed last night we couldnt bare to be a part from him :cry:
i have been praying for my baby to be ok, i havnt slept, and i have no more tears to cry...i cant give birth to my baby then have to bury him :cry:
Kian keeps getting little baby socks and toys saying they are for his baby..hes so excited :cry:

thursday wil either be the best day, or the worst day of our lives...:cry:

he is kicking me while i type this and all i want to do is hold him and mak him better, m his mommy an i cnt help him, it's killing me

xxx

I really can't come up with anything to say to all that, but have faith be strong and I'm sending all my support and love your way... that is heartbreaking and I'm so sorry you and OH are faced with such a decision. I have my fingers toes and everything I can cross, crossed for his well being. I PRAY things work out for you and him... and he grows to be a beautiful little miracle!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo:hugs:

My thoughts and prayers are with you hun! I will be looking for your update on Thursday!

Oh hun, don't even know what to say :hugs:
I hope thursday brings you good news!

I am in tears for you... I prey that come Thursday you get good news! :hugs:

All the best for Thursday. i shall be thinking of you and your little boy :cry: x

I am sending you all my love.
I really hope your little one will be just fine.
K

xxxxxxx

You and your family will be in my thoughts... Lots of love to you and your baby boy...:hugs:

:nope: I pray everything will be ok for your little one and will be thinking of you on Thursday -HUGE CYBER HUGGLES x x x x x :hugs:

Thats horrible, but keep positive...i know its hard but only you know whats right. Good luck xxx

I Carnt Imagine What You Are Going Thru Hunni...I Will Hope And Pray For You That Everything Goes Ok On Thursday...Take Care x x

Oh honey, my heart is breaking for you and I will definately be praying for you and the family...I hope thursday is your best day.....

Have said a prayer for you and your little one.

I hope everything goes well.

I'm so so sorry you're going through this and my thoughts and prayers are with you all that your precious little boy will get better. xxxxx

:hugs: I'm so sorry - I really hope they find everything is ok on Thursday. Thinking of you all x

Im praying for you, I can't imagine how you are feeling xxx

I'm really sorry your going through this. I remember that room, it's as if the walls were in a funny house and kept sliding in and out, it was awful. We were given horrible news, had to wait, had to test, it was just awful. I remember how confusing and strange it was to be told "There is a problem, it could be something terrible or it could correct itself", and had to wait two days. I didn't know what to think, it was so so weird!

The only thing I have to stress is do not get a head of yourself. Deal with the information that you have right now. Things may turn around. You are being as open and willing as anyone can be in this situation, so just stay with today, and wait until thursday. It will come no matter what and the results will be what they will be. I PRAY they are just fine and normal and this was just a blip, I send that up to heaven for you. Just try not to think about the options and choices, they are too many and too complicated right now. You need more information and that will come in two days.

ALL my love you to. Pm me if you'd like, lord knows i've been there before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->