Please pray for us if you are so inclined

hope everything is ok with both you and the little one. Sending lots of luck, hugs & positive thoughts for you xx

My daughter has SB and if you want to talk, I am always here. Fingers crossed everything will be clear when you have an US.

I am willing to bet it was wrong =) but I will most definitely keep you in our prayers.

Ashley I'm thinking of you and your little one. Hugs xxx

hey Ashley....I was/is in the boat as you. My blood work also came back high for SB....Went for a level 2 ultrasound where they paid close attention to the head, and spine....they said everything is fine.......that test has a high false result....your weight, your due day and even tylenol can make it higher than what it is.....fingers crossed for you hun! Prayers are with you :)

lots of positive thoughts coming your way.
Please try not to stress about these kind of screening tests, all they really do is asses a risk value.
I had an elevated risk on a triple screen with my last baby, thankfully after a month of not sleeping and horrible stress we found out the baby is perfectly normal. This time we opted out of the blood test part and just did the NT scan and level 2 ultrasound. Saved so much worry.

I bet your case is similar!

thank you to EVERYONE for all of your positive thoughts. I was REALLY freaking out yesterday, even though I know the statistics and know that the blood test can be really inaccurate. It's just heartbreaking to think that there *MIGHT* be something going on with your baby. I'm a bit more calm today, trying to only think positive. I'm def not googling anything - I know myself and I'm a worry wart. If I get on google I will look up worst case scenarios. So I'm letting my OH's mom research for me (she is a nurse so can understand what she's actually reading). Just praying that there was either some sort of mistake, or that it's not too serious. LO seems happy as ever bouncing around in my tummy. Thanks again to everyone, it really warmed my heart to see so many replies! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->