Hello

this is stephanie's BF

This morning I brought steph to the hospital

Pre-term labour

the mucas plug came out and the cervix diolated to 3cm

She was having contractions but the water didn't break

She lost alot of blood

She is bed ridden.

The doc said she might not last 3 more weeks.

If the cervix retracts its size then she might last to 30 weeks, but right now it's not looking so good.

She had a steroid shot earlier today and gets another tomorrow morn

This is to help the baby's lungs develop faster.

Otherwise if the lungs aren't fully developed before birth, there is a huge chance of mental and physical disabilities due to lack of oxygen.

Please pray for her and our baby

Jay

Oh No!!!
I'm sorry to hear she has been taken in Jay
Giveher all my love and best wishes and I'll keep everything crossed for you
:hugs:

Oh wow I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope everything works out for you guys, and keep us updated!!

Oh Jay :(

Thinking of you both & baby

Positive thoughts your way :hugs:

i am so sorry to hear this, hope baby stays in for a couple more weeks x

I'm so sorry, lots of good vibes and positive thinking going your way.

oh no :( Hopefully the baby stays in for a few more weeks. Ill keep both of you in my thoughts

OMG! I hope all goes well and baby doesn't come soon! You will both be in my thoughts and prayers :hugs::hugs:

:sad1: Oh no my thoughts and prays are with u both and i hope shes ok. :hugs:

oh god, tell her we are all tinking of her...

this guy started a website, for his daughter born at 24 weeks in
order to help other parents going through the trauma of a premature birth he setup a website for his princess from the beginning following her fight for survival through a Diary and photos, www.charlottelow.com, however early your baby may be born , keep faith in him/her as they are incredible little fighters.

So sorry to hear your news. I wish you all the luck in the world and hope your little one stays put for a couple more weeks.

I hope everything will be ok. Fingers and toes crosses and loads of good thoughts headed her way!!!

My thoughts are with you both. Everything crossed that you're lo stays put for a few more weeks.

:hugs: My thoughts are with you both....:hugs:

I am very very sorry to hear that.
I hope everything works out for both the mommy and the baby.

I'm so sorry. Definietly sending prayers that everything works out alright. Tell her we're thinking of and praying for her and baby!

I am so sorry to hear whats happened my thoughts are with you both and your baby.
I know how you feel my son was born early and i feel for you. I hope baby stays put for abit longer. I also had the steroid injections and they aren't nice.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Poor Steph---hope u and baby are doing well
hopefully all goes well and they can stop the labor and keep him in a few weeks more--

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->