Please Pray

I'm so glad she is doing better! Before you know it she'll be home with you!

It is such wonderful news to hear that her surgery went well and has already made a difference for her. My heart goes out to you both, and I am amazed at how strong you are both being. Thank you for keeping us all updated, reading this thread is one of the first things I do each day. I love hearing that your darling little Angel is doing well.

Thanks so much ladies :D

Another update. I went and saw her a few hours ago and she's doing even better. They took her off the oscillatory ventilator and put her back on the standard one with oxygen under 40%!!! Also she's off of her blood pressure medication completely!!! Now they are just weaning her off of the paralysing meds. Tomorrow she should be back to somewhat normal!!! tonight when I held her hand she actually squeezed my finger. The first time since Saturday.

The only thing now that I hope goes away soon is all of the swelling in her head from all the extra fluids. She doesn't even look like my baby she's so swollen. :(
I was so worried about the next few days but she's doing sooo well already. I'm feeling quite certain that next week I will get to hold my baby girl for the first time. That surgery has helped her so much and I couldn't be happier.

Anyways i'm off to bed! Just wanted to let u all know that she's doing just great and that i'm so happy and excited :)

Oooh she's getting so much stronger every day, good stuff! Glad to hear she is doing well hun, I really hope you get to hold her soon!

that is wonderful news, steph. don't worry about the swelling, she has to go through that in order to heal from the surgery.

:hugs:

Glad she's doing better hon! I'm sure the swelling will go away soon, she's such a strong little baby.

hi sympathy doesnt do a lot but i definately sympathise with what your going through...i am due to have my second preterm my first was born at 27 weeks and he is absolutely fine...he does have aspergerers syndrome(very mild form of autism) but it just gives him quirky ways and adds to his personality...good luck to you both hope everything goes well for you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->