Please Pray

:hugs:Glad to hear you are both staying positive Jay. We still have you all in our prayers. Hope LO stays for a few more weeks. Give her plenty of hugs for us!:hugs:

Very nice to hear that you two are doing alright and hopefully everything will be just fine. Keep us posted. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh gosh im so sorry to read this.

I will keep the 3 of you in my toughts, If your little girl is kicking away in there thats still good!
Just stay on bed rest i know how much that sucks! but its the best thing right now.

Jay i hope your holding up ok hun, just don't bottle it all up you wanna rant go ahead!

Give our love to steph and tell her we are thinking of her.

Keep us updated chick and i hope your little girl stays put a little longer

xxx

Oh what scary news. I hope your little person stays put for a couple more weeks.
My friend had twins at 27 weeks, and they are incredible! Have you any idea what baby will be weighing by now?
Fingers crossed for you all xx

Well thats good news that the baby isnt here AND shes in good spirits!

Oh no :cry: I'm really sorry to hear this. I hope little baby stays put for as long as possible. Wishing you all the luck in the world x :hugs:

:hugs: Jay Sounds like you are taking great care of her. :hugs: Thanks for the update.

Oh Jay,

sounds like a really tough time you are going through!! our thoughts and prays are wit you and your family at this time and always, a keep us updated on how you all are!! hugs.

just keep positive, we are all thinking of you both

Thinking of you all and keeping my fingers crossed.
:hugs:

sorry to hear of this sad news
i hope all goes well for the 3 of you

Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope baby stays in as long as possible. :hugs:

You're family is in my thoughts. Good vibes headed your way :hugs :

Holy friggin crap I'm nervous!!!

The nurses told me about free internet pc's down here!

SHE's 5CM NOW!!!

I'm scared and nervous right now!

The docs are giving her a morphine/gravol shot to try and control the labour and pains

I'm going to grab my coffee and go back up to be with her!

Jay

I am so sorry to hear this :(

Thinking of all 3 of you. Keep us updated.

xxx

Im sorry I totally missed this thread! My thoughts are with you both and that little one!

Sounds like you are doing a great job looking after her, she is lucky to have you there with her. Hope you are ok too Jay? You will be in my thoughts today I hope the little one decides to stay put for as long as possible.

xxxxx

I hope they can give her something more to stop this Jay. You are in all of our thoughts.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->