Please Pray

I hope both mother and baby are healthy and the doctors manage to stop the pre-term labour.

:cry:
Oh I'm so sorry, I hope the baby stays put for few more weeks. All of you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Keep faith that everything will be ok. Everyone here will be keeping you in their thoughts and prayers, and hoping for the best. :hugs:

any news? How is she and baby doing?

Oh please tell me they are doing ok! Ill keep them in my thoughts

I really hope mum and baby are ok ((hugs))

Oh Jay:hugs:, that is scary news.

I hope mom and baby are resting, and that baby stays where he/she is safest - inside Mommy.:hugs:

But if LO does decide to come early, the Steph is in the best place.

Give her a hug from all of us, and please keep us updated when you can.:hugs:

Oh my! She is definitely in my prayers. All of you are. Please update us when you can.

I hope everything will be okay! My thoughts are with you two. :hugs: xx

UPDATE:

not looking too good for long term

Doc said she has effaced 100%

She is only allowed 1 more pill to supress the contractions.

Good news is she had her 2nd steroid shot.

Her mom thinks she wont last a week.

Doc is hoping she makes it to 26 weeks.

:hugs: Ill keep you all in my prayers that the LO stays in as long as she can. :hugs: Hope you are holding up ok Jay. :hugs:

You are all still very much in my thoughts.

Please send her a hug from me. As Suz says hope your holding up too Jay :hugs:

Thx everyone

Steph is being strong about it.

I'm doing good now, but yesterday I don't think I've ever cried so much

And baby is kicking hard, moving alot

Its good you have let go of your emotions jay and not bottled it up :hugs: I think it makes us stronger ... and it sounds like you have a lil fighter there going strong :thumpup:

thinkin of u all hope bubs hangs in there little bit longer keep us updated whenever u get the chance take care

sorry to hear she is not doing good, it's great she is being strong about it though.
I hope they both end up okay, Steph and the baby! He sounds like a fighter!

I'm am VERY sorry to hear whats going on right now. It really breaks my heart.... Steph is only a day ahead of me, I couldnt imagine going through any of that right now, you two are very strong people and I really wish the best of everything to ya'll and I really hope your little girl stays in for as long as she can.

Has the doctor said what might have caused this??

Be sure to tell steph we all look up to her for being so strong at this time, I know it must be hard. Please keep us updated we are all very worried.... if I knew where you two were I would send flowers.:hugs:

Much Love,
Amanda

Well I think its good sign that the baby is moving around still, always a good sign.

Still in my thoughts and sending happy and healthy vibes your way :)

Sorry to hear what is going on,I really hope they are able to keep the baby in awhile longer.You and the baby are in my prayers,stay strong steph.

Just got back from spending time with her

she seems to be in good spirits other than being away from our bed :(

but I've tried to make it as comfy as possible for her:

Brought her fav couch blanky (fuzzy orange one)
my bedroom pillow (smells like me, she requested)
bought he a portable dvd player and brought all out dvd's (about 120 of them in a carry case.)
bought her some slippers and have been bringing her lots of snacks and stuff.

lets hope she can hang out for at least a couple more weeks if not longer still thinking of u guys xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->